Macon vs LA

71fan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macon county has a good football team, they are better than the score showed , livingston just pounded the football and played better defense, to all macon county coaches and players you have the wrong quarterback starting for you , the backup has a much better arm and more precision, livigston had to many turnovers and that worries me, our running backs showed alot of heart and the passing game was working

Macon County went up 7-6 at one point but that was it. The Tiger offense seemed to put together some good drives, but shot theirselves in the foot. The defense on the other hand couldn't do much with LA's ground attack. They forced a couple of turnovers, but couldn't make the big stops when they needed them. I commend Livingston Academy, they have a great team this year and will go far if they stay focused. I would love to see a LA/Smith Co. rematch in the postseason. I don't think it would go the same again. Good luck to Livingston and Macon on the rest of the season.

Macon County went up 7-6 at one point but that was it.  The Tiger offense seemed to put together some good drives, but shot theirselves in the foot.  The defense on the other hand couldn't do much with LA's ground attack.  They forced a couple of turnovers, but couldn't make the big stops when they needed them.  I commend Livingston Academy, they have a great team this year and will go far if they stay focused.  I would love to see a LA/Smith Co. rematch in the postseason.  I don't think it would go the same again.  Good luck to Livingston and Macon on the rest of the season.

825337429[/snapback]

Nah...it actually would probably be worse than last time. SC didn't have a yard passing. Next time that won't happen. :lol: