Portland -Trousdale Co.

muffin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland looked a lot better than Trousdale.  They have a lot of speed.  They will be tough to beat.

825335985[/snapback]

I have to agree some what with you Antwan it wasn't the best that we can play or will play. We have some problems to address and I'm sure coach Perry and his staff will take care of that. We have to get rid of the mental errors to be the team to win the region.

I have to agree some what with you Antwan it wasn't the best that we can play or will play. We have some problems to address and I'm sure coach Perry and his staff will take care of that. We have to get rid of the mental errors to be the team to win the region.

825336502[/snapback]

Portland has a good of a chance as anyone. I think the region is still wide open. It will just depend on who plays well each night. I think TC is still in the hunt. I still can't believe they could make that many mistakes. In all likelyhood it will come down to week 10.

thats great ppfan the way i hear it neither team was very impressive :D

825335969[/snapback]

After watching Smith County and LA last week, and then watching TC and Portland tonight, Smith County is definitely in the drivers seat. Overall, it was a really ugly game. Lack of discipline by both teams and no one other than the Portland QB stood out at all. Smith County, your fate is in your hand. I am afraid that no one in the region will fare that well in post-season from the way that they all look now. It is early though. It's not too late for anyone. Good luck all!!

Edited by JacketPride34

Portland has a good of a chance as anyone.  I think the region is still wide open.  It will just depend on who plays well each night.  I think TC is still in the hunt.  I still can't believe they could make that many mistakes.  In all likelyhood it will come down to week 10.

825336513[/snapback]

That is what I think although LA and York will usually play extra hard against us.

Trousdale county's back and white house's will be the best running backs that portland will face in the region wilmore is good but portland will contain him. But dont get me wrong smith county game will be big and a hard hitting game, but heading in to it later on in the season portland WILL have the momentum..........and PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trousdale county's back and white house's will be the best running backs that portland will face in the region wilmore is good but portland will contain him. But dont get me wrong smith county game will be big and a hard hitting game, but heading in to it later on in the season portland WILL have the momentum..........and PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825338185[/snapback]

You didn't contain him too well last year as he had over 200 yards in both games.

What makes you think you will this year? Just curious...what has changed? I really didn't think Portland looked any better than last year. They are a good team...but a team that could easily lose a couple of region games. I think that is true of everybody else in the region too.

Edited by Antwan

You didn't contain him too well last year as he had over 200 yards in both games.

What makes you think you will this year?  Just curious...what has changed?  I really didn't think Portland looked any better than last year.  They are a good team...but a team that could easily lose a couple of region games.  I think that is true of everybody else in the region too.

825338194[/snapback]

Wilmore is as good as any back we will face in our region. Just an opinion from what I saw of him last year and he has been doing it again this year. You have to be able to tackle him to beat them.