Bucs @ Whitwell

footballrox

i dont think it really would of mattered if they ran or pass b/c eiter way they probably would of scored...oh well nice try whit. maybe u will see the Bucs again. and thats sad that the coach didnt shake hands if that is true. no matter what kind of excuse u try to make the coach is suppose to be kind of a role model for his players.not shaking hands didnt help anything

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick and tired of poor sportsmanship and fans that get mad whe their team loses and they have to make up excuses why...Take the loss like a man and move on..BOYD-BUCHANAN will whip whitwell everytime they play them...And your coach not shaking hands with Aiken is not classy at all....Aiken is one of best and well respected coaches around..What is he supposed to do tell his second teamers not to score when they get little playing time as it is..ofcourse those kids want to score..I am so sorry if Whitwell can't even hold off the Boyd 2nd string..maybe you guys should hang it up over there and play tennis or water polo as long as you guys don't drown any horses! You lost get over it..It happens!

Im not mad because we got embarrassed im mad because we still have to play private schools...and im with krp on this one....peardon roberts wallace and mcentyre...maybe 2 miles from where i live

825347581[/snapback]

Why do you not want to play private schools. You werent crying because you had to play Tennessee Temple and their a private school. But good luck the rest of the year.

Go Bucs!

Im not mad because we got embarrassed im mad because we still have to play private schools...and im with krp on this one....peardon roberts wallace and mcentyre...maybe 2 miles from where i live

825347581[/snapback]

Peardon wanted a better education and that is why he is at Boyd. By playing with a well rounded team he will be offered more than he ever would if he had stayed at Whitwell.

Not sure about Roberts and Mcentyre but Wallace does not even live in Whitwell anymore. His family moved to Chattanooga because of his stepdads job.

Whitwell got beat by Boys 2nd team..And from what I hear Matt only played the first half of the game. stink it up, put some salt on those wounds and worry about playing MC on Friday.

I'll answer that one, yes I am a 2000 graduate of Whitwell High School. I graduated fourth in my class, and am currently a senior at UTK. My brother is a junior at Boyd, and have seen the curriculum that boyd offers such as there summer reading list and the class that are offered over there. I would have benifited greatly if i would have taken the opportuinty my brother did. So I do believe with out a shadow of a doubt that the education is better. On the other issue, Peardon is from Jasper not Whitwell, he wouldn't have been a tiger. Not to mention the previous post is true, My family has move to Chattanooga we have been living there for over a year now. So this is all just crap, When i was playing at Whitwell, Boyd beat us but no one ever complained then about playing them as a private school. stink it up go out there and win the rest of your games because its possible to win out. However if you do make it deep enough into the playoffs, just start praying now. No one in the east will beat Boyd in 1a this year. The first and only test in 1a they are going to have is who they play in the BCB Bowl CPA or DCA. Boyd to repeat!

Edited by phipsi271

I am so sick and tired of poor sportsmanship and fans that get mad whe their team loses and they have to make up excuses why...Take the loss like a man and move on..BOYD-BUCHANAN will whip whitwell everytime they play them...And your coach not shaking hands with Aiken is not classy at all....Aiken is one of best and well respected coaches around..What is he supposed to do tell his second teamers not to score when they get little playing time as it is..ofcourse those kids want to score..I am so sorry if Whitwell can't even hold off the Boyd 2nd string..maybe you guys should hang it up over there and play tennis or water polo as long as you guys don't drown any horses!  You lost get over it..It happens!

825347575[/snapback]

I may be wrong about this but I didn't see Coach Atkins coming across the field to shake Coach Green's hand. From where I was seating only the assistants came across.

I may be wrong about this but I didn't see Coach Atkins coming across the field to shake Coach Green's hand.  From where I was seating only the assistants came across.

825348200[/snapback]

yes coach akins did try to shake their hands they walked off from him and he wasn't gonna go try and catch him. I agree with psiphi boyd to repeat!

I wouldnt have shaken hands with the "class act robert akins" either....lets air the ball out with the score 53-0...just great...the old sayin goes...what goes around comes around...but with that team, i doubt it...theyll just get some better players from their "middle school" that stretches south east tennessee

825347147[/snapback]

He aired it out with a 3rd string QB and receiver, so Shad69 get over this game and get ready for MC warriors. Yall ran the score up on them last year so beware of the mighty JP, he's running wild!!!!!!!

I graduated fourth in my class, and am currently a senior at UTK. My brother is a junior at Boyd, and have seen the curriculum that boyd offers such as there summer reading list and the class that are offered over there. I would have benifited greatly if i would have taken the opportuinty my brother did. So I do believe with out a shadow of a doubt that the education is better.

What extra classes? If Whitwell is like it is here, and I'm guessing it is, college credit classes can be taken by satellite, and I believe I read some online classes are being added for Marion high schools. If you're talking atmosphere, fine, there is a difference but I can't see Boyd-Buchanan being that much of an academic school. If test scores and such are higher, credit it to the parents of the students attending, you won't find as much involvement and achievement at a public school since it's a total cross-section of society.