huntingdon vs. chester county

milan05

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally someone from milan is nice to huntingdon, Milan05 i have no response to u..u r full of it. Quit talking trash and wait till week 7. Then if yall beat us u can brag all u want. As for the kicking game, this girl is very hot and can kick an easy 40 yarder, so look out...shes expected to rise up around week 6-10, who knows...but we may not need a kicking game as long as we can stay ballanced on offense and mostly defense..i give credit to tha big un's on tha lines....Bush, Kelly, Cedric, Mo Mo, Cale, Drew, Marques, Karl, and the rest of yall who come in....yall make a big difference in winnin tha games we do....like i said Milan05 jus wait till week 7 be ready for a crap load of huntingdon fans rolling in and screamin their lungs out...

so fan you think that chester county doesn't even have a chance?

825340791[/snapback]

No, I don't think CC has a chance. Chester county scored a total of 7 points in two games against Huntingdon last year. From what I hear, CC is not as good as last year and I am just about convinced our defense is as good as last year's and some would say even better.