Marion County @ Polk County

AE86

let's see, everyone on here took page over marion . sequatchie over marion. and yet marion won both of them. i dont think anyone on here outside of marion will ever pick them to win a game. people on here must not realize marion is good. they will dominate polk.it wont be worth the gas money to polk and the ticket.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk does not have a chance against Marion on Friday. Marion is quicker than Polk and they most definately hit harder than Polk County who is known to be a "soft" team. I can't see a team playing with more pride than Marion is right now.

Marion by AT LEAST two touchdowns!!!

Polk is going win BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

825339682[/snapback]

I think Marion will win by at least 10...

Sundropper I am glade to see you say that they had to play with the most intensity they have played in a while to win over Sequatchie by 3. I'm not trying to start anything; I'm just saying both teams played a very good game. I would like to see both teams take better care of the ball.

I see now that you have one of the same problems we have, the kick-off. However that is part of being a 2-A team you have to use the best you have. I understand because we don't have a kicker we have a kid who is willing to do whatever is best for the team, so he kicks the best he can. For a kicker he's a great tail-back.

Polk does not have a chance against Marion on Friday.  Marion is quicker than Polk and they most definately hit harder than Polk County who is known to be a "soft" team.  I can't see a team playing with more pride than Marion is right now. 

Marion by AT LEAST two touchdowns!!!

825340045[/snapback]

POLK IS NOT A "SOFT" TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen Polk and Sequatchie play this year and I can tell you POLK COUNTY will beat Sequatchie by 6 points. It will be a close game when they play and POLK will win.

With that said, Marion County beat Sequatchie County by three last week and they play Polk this week. Look for the hardest hitting game this year. Polk may not have the studs of Tyner, who does, but they will fly to the ball and come with a nasty attitude once they get there. Polk beats Marion by 7 points Friday night maybe 14 if Ivan comes in. Just remember, I told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!