5a Football in East TN

Red81KPsmash

Unlike the first week of region games, some of the match-ups this week are interesting! Not!! Bring back 3 classifications please!!

D-B vs Jeff. Co. - Looks to be the battle for the region crown.... again! D-B is rolling, or should I say flying, past the competition. My Patriots can run and stop the run, but D-B does not run. As much as I hate to say it, I think D-B wins this one and t may not be close.

Sevier Co. vs Science Hill - Johnson City barely escaped South-Doyle at home. No way they win against SC

Bearden vs. Karns - Not much offense in this one. Karns will win by however many they score

South-Doyle vs Campbell Co. - A painful game for the spectators. South-Doyle has turned the ball over 16 times in 3 games. Campbell Co. finally scored on offense last week. I don't know about this one!

Region 2

Oak Ridge vs. Heritage - Oh no! Lussier will be upset after losing at the Ship last week! They may score a 100!!

Bradley vs Soddy Daisy - Soddy is very good and Bradley is not. Soddy by 30+.

Ooltewah vs William Blount - What was once looked like a battle for elite status in the region has turned into a possible blood-letting. William Blount has staggered out of the gate and the road only gets steeper. Owls big.

McMinn at Farragut - Farragut is 4-0, but who have they played? Halls(1-3), Karns(1-2), Bearden (0-3) and Heritage (0-3) aren't stellar competiton. McMinn needs this one bad, and I think they win this one by 7.

Edited by Red81KPsmash

Unlike the first week of region games, some of the match-ups this week are interesting! Not!! Bring back 3 classifications please!!

D-B vs Jeff. Co. - Looks to be the battle for the region crown.... again! D-B is        rolling, or should I say flying, past the competition. My Patriots can run and stop the run, but D-B does not run. As much as I hate to say it, I think D-B wins this one and t may not be close.

Sevier Co. vs Science Hill - Johnson City barely escaped South-Doyle at home. No way they win against SC

Bearden vs. Karns - Not much offense in this one. Karns will win by however many they score

South-Doyle vs Campbell Co. - A painful game for the spectators. South-Doyle has turned the ball over 16 times in 3 games. Campbell Co. finally scored on offense last week. I don't know about this one!

Region 2

Oak Ridge vs. Heritage - Oh no! Lussier will be upset after losing at the Ship last week! They may score a 100!!

Bradley vs Soddy Daisy - Soddy is very good and Bradley is not. Soddy by 30+.

Ooltewah vs William Blount - What was once looked like a battle for elite status in the region has turned into a possible blood-letting. William Blount has staggered out of the gate and the road only gets steeper. Owls big.

McMinn at Farragut - Farragut is 4-0, but who have they played? Halls(1-3), Karns(1-2), Bearden (0-3) and Heritage (0-3) aren't stellar competiton. McMinn needs this one bad, and I think they win this one by 7.

825340525[/snapback]

SD WILL WIN BY 10... we are gonna stomp the cougars!!! word

go kees