Wayne County should be glad they dont play PC!

PCGod

I wonder how happy Wayne County is that they don't have to play the Perry County football team this year?

Caleb Creasy should be glad that he doesnt have to go up against Drew Bunch. Cause more than likely when Drew hit him he would be out for the rest of the season!!!! thumb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how happy Wayne County is that they don't have to play the Perry County football team this year?

Caleb Creasy should be glad that he doesnt have to go up against Drew Bunch. Cause more than likely when Drew hit him he would be out for the rest of the season!!!!  thumb

825340731[/snapback]

Yeah, it might hurt their strength of schedule ranking if they played Perry County.

Easy, easy, PCgod. You guys haven't 3 quality wins in two years, while WCHS has 18 wins in the same amount of time. Besides, I heard through the grapevine that your current freshmen and sophamores were played to a tie in a scrimmage with a very average Waynesboro Middle School football squad about 4 weeks ago.

:lol::lol:

The only JV game that will be going on between Perry County and Wayne County is if Wayne County makes it out of there region to meet Perry County. And when Perry County is up on them by 3 touchdowns by the 2nd Quarter. Then both teams can put in there JV. Because the game will already be pretty much over. thumb

pc god .Perry County football isnt in region 6a because they cant compete with any of the schools in region6-1a.thats why there in a region where the only good team is usj and perry county will never beat them.Yea you got some good coaches but where are they all from...hmmm..Waynesboro is your answer.they are just waiting in the wings to return to waynesboro and I dont blame them.There tired of losing year after year .with the experienced coaching you got you should be a better football team..have a nice day