who's overrated

MakoRevised

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think oneida is overrated. they play nobody's and win and when they play a halfway decent team like greenback or coalfield, they always lose. you can do the math.

825351121[/snapback]

[/quote

i root for the orange and black shssr, but that comment probably wont hurt oneidas feelings coming from a system with no winning season in how many years? orange and black attack is back!!

i think oneida is overrated. they play nobody's and win and when they play a halfway decent team like greenback or coalfield, they always lose. you can do the math.

825351121[/snapback]

Yeah, stick to your own team buddy. You always get on here and bash us, but oh well we're 3-1 so I'm not complaining.

Definitly Centennial. What were they last year like 6-6 or somethin like that, they lost to B-Wood and Franklin. They won one playoff game, and all the sudden they are the best team in 6-5A. I could understand the hype if they had a good record last year, but for some reason everybody thought they were gonna be awesome, i think they are pretty good, but not worth the hype they deserved. By the way they have already lost to B-Wood and BA, 2 teams they lst too last year, have only made a 1 game improvement so far.

McCallie better not be overrated or they wouldn't get the publicity they are getting... as for all this Ooltewah and Central thing here is my take on the whole thing from a fan of neither.. Ooltewah so far has gone out every week and proven themselves their toughest task of the year will be Soddy and it will be a great game. As for Central they were picked to battle Rhea, and Cleveland for the top 3 three spots in the region. I dont' think they will make it that high up the way they have been playing.. so of the 2 I would have to say Central is overrated until they prove themselves

In west Tn, Div 11 A, FACS is overated by Murphy Fairs poll and Donovan Stewart. They have them number 1 and Tipton-Rosemark number 2. All other polls on the tssaa.org site and in the local newpaper polls, etc. have them number 2 and Tipton-Rosemark number 1. With the games that have been played thus far and the opponents that each have played, Tipton-Rosemark should most certainly be number 1 and FACS should be number 2. The true test will be in October when the teams play each other and after tonight when FACS plays SBEC and when both teams play Bishop Byrne. THEN, the real results will show up.

In west Tn, Div 11 A, FACS is overated by Murphy Fairs poll and Donovan Stewart.  They have them number 1 and Tipton-Rosemark number 2.  All other polls on the tssaa.org site and in the local newpaper polls, etc. have them number 2 and Tipton-Rosemark number 1.  With the games that have been played thus far and the opponents that each have played, Tipton-Rosemark should most certainly be number 1 and FACS should be number 2.  The true test will be in October when the teams play each other and after tonight when FACS plays SBEC and when both teams play Bishop Byrne.  THEN, the real results will show up.

825353927[/snapback]

Humm...

I'm not sure if Rosemark plays backups or not. But I can certainly tell you that FACS does. In fact, if I recall correctly, every point FACS has given up has been off of the second defense. And many, if not all, of the points have been scored by the starting offense. So, realistically, all the FACS scores you see are third (or even second) quarter scores. As far as I know, Rosemark plays starters more. But, of course, I'm not entirely certain. Anyone care to enlighten me?

ANYWAY, if Coach Spain would play starters at least to the mid-point of the fourth quarter, every score would at least be in the 40's, and every game would have been a shutout (similiar to Rosemark).

They only scored 7 more points than First against Lighthouse and 11 less points than First against Middleton. If ANYTHING, Rosemark and First Assembly are neck-and-neck.

So, quiet, you.