Undefeted Teams!

Passjc34

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah Owls are 4 and 0 right now and should beat william blount this week to make them 5 and 0 then the owls got bradley and heritage probably the worst 2 teams in the state so the owls should go to 7 and 0 before they start three hard games against soddy oak ridge and farragut all who are undefeated right now and in the top 10 state poll

Ooltewah Owls are 4 and 0 right now and should beat william blount this week to make them 5 and 0 then the owls got bradley and heritage probably the worst 2 teams in the state so the owls should go to 7 and 0 before they start three hard games against soddy oak ridge and farragut all who are undefeated right now and in the top 10 state poll

825343052[/snapback]

Yeah i agree with you but dude they wont even beat soddy this year i promise.....

Yeah i agree with you but dude they wont even beat soddy this year i promise.....

825351125[/snapback]

haha dont get so cocky it will be a great game no matter what happens both teams are looking great!!.. but i just hope that the owls do not get shell shocked when they play soddy cause i am scared they will get used to playing these cupcake teams three weeks in a row and then go up against a tough physical soddy team.. i hope the owls are up for it and continue their undefeated ways

In my opinion Soddy-Daisy is going to be the team to beat this year becuz Soddy has always had the tallent just not the best coach to go with the tallent they had. This year Soddy has the tallent and the coaching staff to go far in the region and playoffs. Gary Orr is one of the best QBS in state this year and he has some awesome recievers. Ooltewah is going to be there first real test and Soddy will have to show what they have and play hard in order to beat the owls. But good luck to Soddy.