High Schools That Have Had To Give Up Football

BrODoGG66

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are mistaken about RBS. They  have 19 players on their roster and will add 10-12  8th graders next week, so their numbers are on the move upward and it appears they will stay up for a few years. Also, how do think you know so much about the program at RBS if you are from Morgan Co. and by the way Clay Co. will not crush RBS Friday night( that's right Friday Night cause  REAL MEN PLAY IN THE RAIN)!!!

825343105[/snapback]

The preacher at my church in Coalfield used to preach at Red Boiling Springs and he talks about them all the time. I also did some research on RBS on CoachT.com and on the RBS page, they only had 16 players on the roster at the time, Things may have changed though. As for them adding all those 8th Graders... at least it'll keep the program afloat for at least a few more years.

Red Boiling Springs should fold their football team.  It is a waste of time and money that could be spent on one program in Macon County.  I do understand that they do their best with what they got, but come on Bulldog71, eighth graders can't compete on the high school level!  I do know what you are saying is true, they are going to promote the eighth graders but it is a lost cause!  They will get killed playing against kids five years older than them.  This will result in injuries, and will eventually lead to most of these kids quitting.  Just pack it in for basketball season!  ;) (I posted this just for you JHud)

825343375[/snapback]

WTaylor, I have alot to say to your post,especially the last line, but you or JHud are not worth the time or effort.

We are no longer 0-3 muffin! Go ahead regit say it we are all big boys on here. The truth is the truth, and it hurts! Muffin at least I am man enough to put my name on stuff i put on here instead of hiding behind some screen name! I do have to worry about RBS though muffin, because our Jr. High plays them on September 28th at 6:30 P.M. at your place! I usually wouldn't post something like this, but myself and several other people from Lafayette are tired of you people over there thinking everyone is trying to take your kids! Now it is one thing to start stupid rumors like that, but when you start calling and harrassing people on the phone you are pushing it too far! Oh yea for regit, jhud has nothing to do with this post. He was the one that was harrassed on the telephone, that is why i posted it and i still stand behind my original post!

Why drop the program...It gives the students the chance who wants to play football the chance to play...They may not be as talented as some of the ppl in the school that should be playing...but if they made the students in rbs who wanted to go to lafayette and play...do you think they would get the playing time they wanted...NO...Most wouldn't play hardly at all...but the football in RBS gives them a chance to play...They just play for the fun of it anyway...We walk out there w/ no pressure on our backs...we play for fun...I wish I could and have fun...but I can't...I would love to be out there...football is fun no matter win or lose...and thats why they shouldn't drop the program in RBS...and if they 8th graders wanna come up and play good for them...They are at the same risk as any player is...and if they quit...they quit...but they'll regret it later on...