Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More good years for the Tigers are near. You'll be hearing from us. Are you sure you wouldn't trade that record for a

REGION 4-3A CHAMPION ?

I believe you would.

Let me try to live in the past like Macon Co. fans....SMITH CO. 1999 REGION 4-2A CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!! The third place team in our region that year?? 1999 State Champion Godpasture. Smith Co. has lived this life for years. Macon has for 1.

Fan(one hit wonders fade.....but Smith Co. lives forever!!!!!!!!!)

825356016[/snapback]

[/quo

You night chickens flip flop more than john carry! All we heared out of you night chickens before the first MC vs sc was how good sc was and their great winning traditon. No respect for the Tigers for their past winning year. It was just a fluke and not worth talking about. One year wonders or not, Macon County have been REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS. Something sc will never be.

More good years for the Tigers are near. You'll be hearing from us. Are you sure you wouldn't trade that record for a

REGION 4-3A CHAMPION ?

I believe you would.

Let me try to live in the past like Macon Co. fans....SMITH CO. 1999 REGION 4-2A CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!! The third place team in our region that year?? 1999 State Champion Godpasture. Smith Co. has lived this life for years. Macon has for 1.

825356016[/snapback]

[/quo

You night chickens flip flop more than john carry! All we heared out of you night chickens before the first MC vs sc was how good sc was and their great winning traditon. No respect for the Tigers for their past winning year. It was just a fluke and not worth talking about. One year wonders or not, Macon County have been REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS. Something sc will never be.

825356710[/snapback]

We have just as good of a chance being region 4-3a champs again as you do...with the teams that will be in your region. :D

Time will tell if it was a fluke or not...sure seems like it this year. Winning tradition...that's something you DON'T know anything about. ONE YEAR WONDERS don't qualify.

Who is John "Carry"? Is he from Macon...or is he related to Harry Carry?

Edited by Antwan

We have just as good of a chance being region 4-3a champs again as you do...with the teams that will be in your region.  :D

Time will tell if it was a fluke or not...sure seems like it this year.  Winning tradition...that's something you DON'T know anything about.  ONE YEAR WONDERS don't qualify.

Who is John "Carry"?  Is he from Macon...or  is he related to Harry Carry?

825356721[/snapback]

I think they was referin to John Kerry...but i didnt expect them to know how to spell that...its pretty tough...j/k...

congratulations macon county on bein region champs...LAST YEAR...be proud about but let it go....for once, i agree with antwan...lets not live in the past...good luck the rest of THIS year...

REGION 4-3A CHAMPION ?

I believe you would.

825356016[/snapback]

[/quo

825356710[/snapback]

I think you said it all when you said,"no respect the tiggers FOR THEIR PAST WINNING YEAR

Hey Farmy go back to that hole where you came from.  Don't come in here on a message board that is for trash talking fans.  This is a rivalry that you may know nothing about.  So go somewhere else were everyone is nice.

825356255[/snapback]

oh I know the history between the two teams and believe it or not I don't live in a hole