Copper Basin @ Polk County

AE86

Ive seen polk play and i dont see how they are 4-0. Marion should have killed them, they moved the ball like it was nothing and beat themselves with stupid penalties and a lot of turnovers. I remember 2 years ago it was this same situation and nobody gave basin a prayer and they went to benton and beat them all over the field. I think it will happen again because of hard work and pure hatred.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen polk play and i dont see how they are 4-0. Marion should have killed them, they moved the ball like it was nothing and beat themselves with stupid penalties and a lot of turnovers. I remember 2 years ago it was this same situation and nobody gave basin a prayer and they went to benton and beat them all over the field. I think it will happen again because of hard work and pure hatred.

825349197[/snapback]

:P You guys couldn't even beat Temple :rolleyes:

honestly polk should be 2-2, they play off of other teams mistakes and the cougars have worked hard the past two weeks and will upset polk. all i have to say is 2 wins out of the past 10 years aint bad is it. wait and see basin will come out ready to play and get physical with the wildcats and pull out a close upset.

honestly polk should be 2-2, they play off of other teams mistakes and the cougars have worked hard the past two weeks and will upset polk. all i have to say is 2 wins out of the past 10 years aint bad is it. wait and see basin will come out ready to play and get physical with the wildcats and pull out a close upset.

825350002[/snapback]

Are you brain dead???? Oh I'm sorry I intercepted this ball her Mr. QB here's the ball back we can't score like this. We recovered this fumble but we are going to give it back we can't play off of your mistakes, go ahead try again........... :lol:

I didn't know taking advantage of another teams mistakes was wrong in the game of football. I guess Coach Davis at Polk has been coaching his team to do something that isn't right in the eyes of the know it all Cougars and their fans. As someone who played on that team that Basin beat in Benton two years ago, I'll admit that was a well played game and the Cougars out played us, out hit us, and out smarted us. But what about last years game at your place, ya know the one where the freak snow storm hit right after the game. thumb My prediction is simple, Polk 42 Basin 7.

alright i stuck my foot in my mouth with that one. I never meant that it was wrong, i only meant that basin would play mistake free football and that they would win. Yes polk came to basin last year and basin wasnt ready to play and got knocked all around the field. But like polk did last year, basin has learned from that mistake and will not let it happen again. Im through talking, all i have to say is wait and see what happend friday. I can promise you the cougars will be ready to play and it will be a much better game then waht people think.

polk all i have to say is quit getting in here and talking unneccesary trash. we should beat basin by atleast 5 td's, but you know what, that is what we said 2 years ago and looked what happened to us. and ae86, if u are who i think u r, quit getting on here and talking trash. u guys just go out there and play polk county football with some pride and do you know what, if you do that then you will win the game. thats all i say. B) oh yeah the elephant is very cool. :D

Edited by dt65