Creekwood- Greenbrier

muffin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatcat,

Please do not get tink and knit started.  Everyone who was at the game knows how good Greenbrier is and that Creek Wood is trying to get to that point.  You should by now know that knit and tink are not part of the football program at Creek Wood and they just want to get you to say something you shouldn't so they can chime in.  Creek Wood was not "dumb" enough to forget about #40 and #10 capability to run the ball.  Most people know that Greenbrier executes up front and all their backs are good.  It was a great game and a great atmosphere for region 5-3A football.  Good luck Bobcats and there is no doubt that you represent Region 5-3A is a classy way on and off the field.  I hope that #40 and #32 are OK.

825348490[/snapback]

Exactly 1st down. He is certainly no represenative of Creekwood HS. As a matter of fact, he is from a rival school down towards Franklin. Don't worry though, all he is doing is making it easy for the rest of the region to get motivated to beat them!

Fatcat,

Please do not get tink and knit started.  Everyone who was at the game knows how good Greenbrier is and that Creek Wood is trying to get to that point.  You should by now know that knit and tink are not part of the football program at Creek Wood and they just want to get you to say something you shouldn't so they can chime in.  Creek Wood was not "dumb" enough to forget about #40 and #10 capability to run the ball.  Most people know that Greenbrier executes up front and all their backs are good.  It was a great game and a great atmosphere for region 5-3A football.  Good luck Bobcats and there is no doubt that you represent Region 5-3A is a classy way on and off the field.  I hope that #40 and #32 are OK.

825348490[/snapback]

1stdown,

My apologies to you and the rest of Creek Wood. I was just being spiteful to stink. That is why I made the comments I did at the end of the post. Creek Wood was an A-1 host! I guess I need to take my own previous advice and ignore the idiot.....whoever he is.

Greenbrier was where you are at not too long ago. Greenbrier has always played good football from what I hear, but never to this level. So, I am sure that you, too, will have your day in the sun if y'all keep this same progression.

Also, the "dumb" comment was made out of spite to stink. I did not mean that towards any of the coaching staff at Creek Wood. It was obvious to me that Creek Wood was VERY WELL COACHED. They will be a team to be reckoned with come playoff time.

Again, Good Luck the rest of the way.

1stdown,

My apologies to you and the rest of Creek Wood.  I was just being spiteful to stink.  That is why I made the comments I did at the end of the post.  Creek Wood was an A-1 host!  I guess I need to take my own previous advice and ignore the idiot.....whoever he is.

Greenbrier was where you are at not too long ago.  Greenbrier has always played good football from what I hear, but never to this level.  So, I am sure that you, too, will have your day in the sun if y'all keep this same progression. 

Also, the "dumb" comment was made out of spite to stink.  I did not mean that towards any of the coaching staff at Creek Wood.  It was obvious to me that Creek Wood was VERY WELL COACHED.  They will be a team to be reckoned with come playoff time.

Again, Good Luck the rest of the way.

825348519[/snapback]

Thank you. We are proud of our kids and our program. We are striving to get to the level of great programs like yours.

Just tried something new that others may want to try too. Click on the person's name that you are just SICK of listening to on these boards and it will pull up their info. At the top on the right hand side, it says IGNORE USER. If you click on that it will show a list of users you wish to ignore. Click update ignored user list and POOF---he is GONE from the message board. It may show that he wrote something by giving he/she a "message square" but until you choose to read it, you will not be subjected to unnecessary "crap" on the message board. If you don't read, you don't respond, therefore FUELING their compulsive behavior needing attention.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Exactly 1st down. He is certainly no represenative of Creekwood HS. As a matter of fact, he is from a rival school down towards Franklin. Don't worry though, all he is doing is making it easy for the rest of the region  to get motivated to beat them!

825348508[/snapback]

I'm not from franklin and i'm on the team but i'm not dumb enough to tell who i am because bird and 1stdown will kick me off and this team is all i have to look forward to everyday.

Cbarkley, Cbarkley where are you today,

why have you left us here all alone.

We searched the field over and thought we found a guru

but Sycamore lost another one and, crap YOU ARE GONE..

Signed Victorious

Oh Knit, Oh Knit where are you today,

Typing on the internet wanting to play,

we have searched the school over just looking for you boy

but your in the bathroom just got flushed away....

Signed Victorious

Sycamore did lose to Montgomery Central, but let me remind you that there are ten games in a season and Sycamore still has slim playoff hopes.  Go ahead and count us out okay buddy, but trust me when I tell you that we will still be playing in November.  Oh yeah uawake, you must be related to tink69 or you are related to the Page Patriots football program in some type of manner.

825348562[/snapback]

You are as clueless about me as you are your football picks...BUDDY

Fatcat,

825348490[/snapback]

I'll echo what FatCat said. You guys have an impressive place and a good team. After watching you all against Sycamore, I was somewhat apprehensive about facing the rushing game that you guys bring. With that said, Greenbrier's defense is even stronger than I expected and we managed to keep the yards down. The Cats probably have as strong a defense as we've ever had.

Again, what a great place for a game. I've been to some small colleges that didn't have as impressive facilities as what you all have. You should be proud.

Edited by NoDoubt

Greenbrier[/url]Cat2' date='Sep 20 2004 - 11:06 AM']Just tried something new that others may want to try too.  Click on the person's name that you are just SICK of listening to on these boards and it will pull up their info.  At the top on the right hand side, it says IGNORE USER.  If you click on that it will show a list of users you wish to ignore.  Click update ignored user list and POOF---he is GONE from the message board.  It may show that he wrote something by giving he/she a "message square" but until you choose to read it, you will not be subjected to unnecessary "crap" on the message board.  If you don't read, you don't respond, therefore FUELING their compulsive behavior needing attention.

825348522[/snapback]

Cat2,

Thanks! Works perfectly!

Now, if I could just work on my own lack of self-control. :blink: