zion

mtsu82

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zion is one of the worst schools in the state. They just do not have any good players they dont even have any decent players. The only thing they have is a great coach. He is hands down one of the best in the state. If he gets a average player on that team he will lead them to something good.

Zion, do not listen to this negative comentary. I see potential in thi s young progarm. I think you have the key to a growing program., that is your coach. Keep up the good work ladies, off season play and dedication. Stick together and make the program you want and something that will benifit you as individuals and groe to something special.

Zion, do not listen to this negative comentary. I see potential in thi s young progarm. I think you have the key to a growing program., that is your coach. Keep up the good work ladies, off season play and dedication. Stick together and make the program you want and something that will benifit you as individuals and groe to something special.

825349522[/snapback]

I apologize for the spelling !!!

Zion is one of the worst schools in the state. They just do not have any good players they dont even have any decent players. The only thing they have is a great coach. He is hands down one of the best in the state. If he gets a average player on that team he will lead them to something good.

i have somethin to say ab what you said...u are totally wrong..zion has some great players considering we are a young team and that our main sweeper has been out for 1/2 the season....were doin just fine..im on the team and we have had some hard games...and we are doin just fine just b/c were not one of the best teams doesn't mean that we still don't have a chance..we have had a great season and im so glad im on the team..thanks for stayin with me guys! ya'll are awesome no matter what some rude person from CA says...

i have somethin to say ab what you said...u are totally wrong..zion has some great players considering we are a young team and that our main sweeper has been out for 1/2 the season....were doin just fine..im on the team and we have had some hard games...and we are doin just fine just b/c were not one of the best teams doesn't mean that we still don't have a chance..we have had a great season and im so glad im on the team..thanks for stayin with me guys! ya'll are awesome no matter what some rude person from CA says...

825356488[/snapback]

i would have to agree with her. im on zions team and were a young team and this is my first year and we have improved a lot from the last couple of years. and we do have a few awesome players that if they keep workin at it they will do awesome later on. and yeah we do have probably one of tha best coaches in the state and thats gonna help us a lot and one day yalll will see we zion will be awesome in soccer evan though were not a really well known school right now. ((sorry for spelling and puncuation errors))

825347797[/snapback]

Comments like this one is why CA's enrollment is down and ZCA's is higher than ever, there's a few at CA without any class and it brings you all down, we would blow you all away in test scores but you don't see us calling you all stupid!!! :lol:

Edited by stephenzca

First off i would just like to apologize i did not mean anything bad toward the players on the team on my first post. Im sorry if anyone took any offense to it, non was meant. i was just simply giving my opinion about how much I respect yalls coach and the things he can do. I would kno because he has coached our guys team and we are who we are because of him. Sorry to all the zion players that took offense.

your friend

Adam Shook #7

825347797[/snapback]

Yea gonna hav to agree with ya on that one..