Sequoyah @ Greenback

MakoRevised

Well, it's that time of year.

This has become some sort of a rivalry in the past few years, in which Greenback is currently leading the series, 4 - 2, I believe. A loss to Sequoyah last year has left Greenback thirsty for revenge.

Thoughts? I believe Greenback wins this one big, proving something to 1A football.

--Joe

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard this should be a pretty good game. With this being the homecoming game and the loss to Sequoyah last year, our guys want this game real bad. But if they don't come out ready to play, things could go down the drain fast. Good luck you guys! Keep working hard because it will all pay off in the end.

825348059[/snapback]

this game is going to be a repeat of last year b/c they can't pass on us and i know they cant run so what are they going to do thats right nothing. i mean what greenback's record is 3-1 if i'm correct thats pretty good for a 1A school but your steping up to play with the big boys so be careful and don't cry after the game like ya'll did last year. 24-14

Greenback will run on Seq.  THey will throw on Seq.  They will do what ever they want.  THey are better coached and they play harder than the boys from Seq.

825348284[/snapback]

the only running greenback is gonna do is run that mouth and as for passing we got jones and stallcup and a furious pass rush our d-line is going to dominate up front and force him to throw bad passes and guess who going to pick them off and when we come to play its game over just like last year enjoy your homecoming cuz i know we will and there is no one to match up with jones or johnny or mike

Greenback will run on Seq.  THey will throw on Seq.  They will do what ever they want.  THey are better coached and they play harder than the boys from Seq.

825348284[/snapback]

the only running greenback is gonna do is run that mouth and as for passing we got jones and stallcup and a furious pass rush our d-line is going to dominate up front and force him to throw bad passes and guess who going to pick them off and when we come to play its game over just like last year enjoy your homecoming cuz i know we will and there is no one to match up with jones or johnny or mike

Yet here we go again. Another year of Sequoyah's opinions on the internet. I am a proud fan of Sequoyah but there is no reason for the things they say on here. 1) You got another fan (Seqfanof2004) on here running his mouth about stuff he probably dont even know the facts to. 2) You have players on here running there mouths about how no one can touch them EVEN though they have been beat in two (very close) games. You got Lee (cantstopwee), im assuming, on here saying no one can pass or run on them, although they HAVE been beaten twice already. Lee has yet to prove himself to anyone this year yet he and the fans say hes going to run all over them. I'll believe it when you have more then 130 yards rushing on 4 games. So all you guys get off the computer and do something productive.

Yet here we go again.  Another year of Sequoyah's opinions on the internet.  I am a proud fan of Sequoyah but there is no reason for the things they say on here.  1) You got another fan (Seqfanof2004) on here running his mouth about stuff he probably dont even know the facts to.  2)  You have players on here running there mouths about how no one can touch them EVEN though they have been beat in two (very close) games.  You got Lee (cantstopwee), im assuming, on here saying no one can pass or run on them, although they HAVE been beaten twice already.  Lee has yet to prove himself to anyone this year yet he and the fans say hes going to run all over them.  I'll believe it when you have more then 130 yards rushing on 4 games.  So all you guys get off the computer and do something productive.

825348608[/snapback]

you really sound like a fan but you know what i have said i was running all over any body that just fans or teammates but your right i haven't prove myself b/c i get the ball maybe 2 times a game i mean in the spring i had almost a 100 yards a game buy since jones came out to play kerley doen't need me and maybe i do have 130 yards in 4 game but i only touch the ball at the most 4 times a game