Elizabethton worst in the county right now.

dragon55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's needless to say Elizabethton is one of the worst football teams in the County at this point of the season should there be some changes on the field and in this program? :lol:

825347418[/snapback]

I hope you are kidding. Who exactly is better? Is it Cloudland? They have been, and will be again, one of the best teams in the state. But, this is not the year they are better than the Cyclones. Is it Hampton? They have a great bunch of players and some of the best coaches around but team vs. team, the Cyclones just have more talent. Is it Unaka? While on the upswing, they haven't proven themselves able to beat a high quality 4A team. Well, I guess Happy Valley must be better. Maybe not. Last week solidly proves that wrong. So do you really think Betsy is the least in the county? Please tell me the team or teams that are better and back it up with some reasons why. Don't just be mad because of the overall record. The teams that have beaten Elizabethton are better than the rest of the teams in Carter County. This is a down year for most of the county, but better days are on the way. Chin up.

Hv4shizzle my my you figure since a weak 1-3 Elizabethton team held you scoreless last week you would be all for my post. first off i graduated college quite some time ago so the only roomate ill be having these days is the misses.second

there is alot of talent and speed on that Elizabethton team right now just alot of

players misplaced maybe i went a little over the edge by saying there the worst team but there not playing up to the way there capable of right now if they would

come out and play every game defensively like they did against Happy Valley and

get there offense straitened out than this Elizabethton team will be tough to handle.

Dream wake up. Stop saying they are two plays away from being good. The Science Hill game they were two plays from having 40 scored on them. You are what your record is and that is 1-3 and that is bad. When you get on here and say they are a play or two away that makes Elizabethton seem like a bunch of what if babies.. One thing Elizabethton needs to learn is do not be afraid to win.

After giving up 5 turnovers vs. Science Hill they only beat Betsy 24-19. Cut down on a couple of those and it is a different game. TN. High put up some nice #'s on the scoreboard (35-3), but they didn't run all over Betsy like they have everyone else.

Happy Valley game is self explanatory (23-0) and the Cyclones did out-play South with the exception of having no offense which South didn't either. Still 1-3, but not too far from 3-1. VD, maybe more than a couple of plays, but not far from it. A change is warranted for the offense and someone has to have the gonads to do it. The defense has been exceptional. There is only one true athletic QB on this team, WHICH IT NEEDS, and he needs to be in, especially if your not winning with what you thought would get you the big "W".

HELLO! :D