Siegel vs Knoxville Central

Dodrill22

Siegel is building off of a solid win last week against Lavergne, and they are fired up, but a very good Knox Central team is ready as well. I was at the game last year, and Knox Central was very solid.... probably one of the top 4A schools in the state. Siegel is an improved team, but can they top Knox Central this soming Friday at MTSU? Lets get this started

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the game is this Thursday. Not Friday.

Central is a little different team than last year. We are much faster as a team, but not quite as big on the lines. Our QB is Zach Helton, he's a junior and its his 3rd year to start. He is an excellent runner and has put up some big passing numbers so far this year. David Gaston is the TB. Very fast and a good reciever. The O-line and D-lines are not a big as last year, but they both do a good job and are improving every game.

I expect Siegel to be much improved from last year. Getting thrown into 5A ball the 1st year is rough. If I remember, your QB was a freshman last year. He had a good arm. You also had a good RB (can't remember the name).

Tell us a little about the Stars.

Congrats on the 1st win!!

Central will win in another rout like last year. However, Siegel will eventually become a very good team but it will be a couple more years.

Recapping last week, too bad that the officials took center stage like Janet Jackson-Justin Timberlake. Thirty-three flags are a bit much, but I must admit that the Hornets were writing checks that their athletic limitations could not cash. That is when officials have to seize control, and not let it become a circus (as it did Friday at Carter).

siegel's #1 TB broke his hand and i dont believe hes expected to start at TB for this one however he will play on defense but if Justin Echols plays like he did last week I wouldnt worry at all about that positin...Zeke Anderson is sophomore QB for him its just a matter of whether or not coach will let him throw....From what I hear of last years game KC's offense hardly had to go on the field cuz yall scored like 5 Special Teams TD's...that wont happen this year i know

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Remember from last year, things werent pretty if you were a Siegel fan, as I am...but we have came a long way from then...Echols is coming off a great game and hopefully they will let him get going again like he did last week...Coach Watson must also let Zeke air the ball out every once in awhile...Zeke can hold his own at the Qb position but they wont seem to let him show his talent off...This could help Siegel out a lot if they would pass it more than 5 or 6 times a game, so then teams must respect the pass and not stack 8 in the box knowing the run is coming...This game will be a little bit closer than last years game, KC is having to come to our turf and put up with me and my rowdy friends...and yes if anyone is curious, I'm busting my nose again before the game even though it still isnt completely healed from last week...Cant wait til Thursday, even though some people seem to think that it is Friday...and Medman, do you play for KC or are you just a fan? Well until next time, Im out

I have a kid on the team.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how far y'all have come in a year.  In a few years, Siegel will be a force in that region.

My business takes me to M'boro on a regular basis and Siegel is a beautiful school.  You all should be proud.  Good luck this Thursday.  Just not too much.

825348557[/snapback]

Good luck to Knox Central from the Chattanooga folks. I saw them play McCallie and they are a very good team with extremely talented skilled positions.

We are rooting for them to go all the way.

we will def have the fans there nobody is really sure about the game because KC knows nothing about Siegel and vice versa...... about the tailgatin When is basically right after school 4-4:30 in MTSU parking lot any Siegel students or young fans...its student organized so we arent too big on parents hah and basically jus show up and get some good eats....if ya feel generous you can always pitch in haha

Edited by Listenup

well sry but they shall be outdone.... We are completely student ran....We organized sponsors for the tailgate and Sold shirts to students about 150+ and food is provided by Longhorn Steakhouse as part of sponsorship.....We had about 300 students at the last home game tailgate (well blackman game)....and about 100 at the last away game which was about an hour away (Columbia) we bring a 10 ft grills pulled behind a trailer and all other necessities that are needed for good tailgatin