Siegel vs Knoxville Central

Dodrill22

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the game is this Thursday.  Not Friday.

Central is a little different team than last year.  We are much faster as a team, but not quite as big on the lines.  Our QB is Zach Helton, he's a junior and its his 3rd year to start.  He is an excellent runner and has put up some big passing numbers so far this year.  David Gaston is the TB.  Very fast and a good reciever.  The O-line and D-lines are not a big as last year, but they both do a good job and are improving every game.

I expect Siegel to be much improved from last year.  Getting thrown into 5A ball the 1st year is rough.  If I remember, your QB was a freshman last year.  He had a good arm.  You also had a good RB (can't remember the name).

Tell us a little about the Stars.

Congrats on the 1st win!!

825348111[/snapback]

Lol My bad i'm still used to the FRIDAY night football term. still tryin to get used to this thursday night football deal.

i heard knoxville centrals o-line was horrible. i heard that helton is a good runner, but only because he has to run for his life every time the ball is snapped. do know knoxville central, that our d-line is fierce and they are coming hard. i honestly think that this will be a good one. our defense will shut down the run.

The only game they have struggled is against McCallie. The McCallie D line is very good. McCallie has a lineman that everyone in the country wants and the other guys on that line are pretty good, too. Remember, McCallie is a super 7 school and they play a very high level of ball. The 2nd half, the O line for Central did much, much better. Central actually outgained McCallie for the game. Also, David Gaston is leading E TN in rushing and Zach Helton is one of the top 5 passers in yardage in E Tn. They allowed no sacks last game and I don't think any negative yardage plays. This is the 1st year of starting for all them on the line. They are improving game by game.