Siegel vs Knoxville Central

Dodrill22

I've heard all kinds of talk that this years CHS team is better than last years.....and I just didn't believe it. Until I saw the McCallie game. These guys never quit and played their butts off until the end. Nothing against last years team, but IMO, they sometimes seemed to rely on Cassen to much. Nothing agains him either, hes a great back and I wish he was still here, but this years team seems to have more of a team approach with a lot of weapons at every position. The thing that has impressed me the most about this team is how kids have stepped up and played.

As far as that kid from McCallie who gave my cats a hard time, his name is "Ayanga Okpokowuruk". Say that real fast three times.....heck, say it once!!! Dang good athlete!!!

CHS ain't taking Siegal lightly, and we don't expect a cake walk either. But we have something that winning teams have that you can't teach....we expect to win.

Dodrill, I appreciate you trying to stir some smack up on here, but it ain't gonna happen. CHS will walk away from this one with another "W"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medman....

Yah!!!! I couldn't believe it either!!! I've always been in awe of BA and their tradition. I thought BA would do better against McCallie since Coach Flatt was there scouting the CHS-McCallie game. MAybe McCallie is for real and hoefully we are for real also!!!!! I know that our game against them was definitely a good measurment as to where we stood with elite football.

I really like this CHS team. There's just something different about them.

Edited by catsfever

Well I know Siegel can win at least three more games. Wilson C., Oakland, and Lebanon. Now wheather they do is a different story. It definately will be tough but I think they can do it. I think we'll hang with KC and I think we'll hang with Riverdale for the first half. I think we'll step it up under pressure. And Riverdale is commin to the Siegel Turf. Our fans will get in everybody's heads. No matter who you are. We get in people's heads at away games. That's usually a couple hundred students less than we get at home games. So yeah. I think the season outlook isn't too grim at all.

TAilgate Bliss, I hope you guys thump Riverdale and Oakland. I will definielty be pulling for you guys those weeks......but not this week.

Question......how is seating going to be for the fans at MTSU and do you think that the students will really make that much of a difference? Last time I saw the new MTSU stadium, the fans were kinda far away.

I've heard all kinds of talk that this years CHS team is better than last years.....and I just didn't believe it.  Until I saw the McCallie game.  These guys never quit and played their butts off until the end.  Nothing against last years team, but IMO, they sometimes seemed to rely on Cassen to much.  Nothing agains him either, hes a great back and I wish he was still here, but this years team seems to have more of a team approach with a lot of weapons at every position.  The thing that has impressed me the most about this team is how kids have stepped up and played.

As far as that kid from McCallie who gave my cats a hard time, his name is "Ayanga Okpokowuruk".  Say that real fast three times.....heck, say it once!!!  Dang good athlete!!!

CHS ain't taking Siegal lightly, and we don't expect a cake walk either.  But we have something that winning teams have that you can't teach....we expect to win.

Dodrill, I appreciate you trying to stir some smack up on here, but it ain't gonna happen.  CHS will walk away from this one with another "W"

825349282[/snapback]

lol cant handle it catsfever? sure stirring up a little smack is fun but that's not exactly what i was trying to do. just heard ya'lls o-line aint that good. would u like me to praise the team my team is about to face on thursday? lol that aint happenin either. u can say something bad about siegel football if you'd like. it wont hurt my feelings as much as it seems to hurt yours :D

Knox. Central and Siegel are 2 completely different ball teams, Siegel is all power, not much speed, Knox. Central has much speed. In last weeks game the weather was a benifitted factor in the outcome of the game, with all of the rain it was able to slow down lavergne to Siegels atvantage and make it more of a smashmouth game, this week the wether is clear and they're both playing on turf, i think that if Knox Central can put the ball through the air they can do some damage, but i also think that if Siegel can mix it up, then we can have ourselves a ball game.

Edited by Mr Annonamous

Guest region4fan

The fans are very far away from the action on the field. The only plus for Siegel in this one is that they will have a chance to practice on the turf and yall won't . Better get some turf shoes. It takes about a half to get used to the difference on it. If you have some speed...the turf will definitely help it be even faster!!

We won't get into the logistics, but no way that Siegel is beating OHS this yr......ain't gonna happen...fans can't win the game for you.......Turf won't help you b/c we can practice on it too cuz we also have some connections!!And we have turf shoes! :D If you think you can hang for a half against Rdale.....you are defintely foolin yourself. B/c Watson is a former Warrior coach....Rankin won't run the score up on you though. I guess he will keep it to about 45 pts. As for beating Lebanon........you must be dreaming!!! They racked up twice the # of yds of offense that Rdale....in the pouring rain!! It is great that yall won and that you have confidence in your team......but sounds like you are getting a little too cockyover Siegel way. Come back when you have beaten someone that has a state ranking............

dodrill....no feelings hurt on my part, and I don't expect you to praise us as the next coming of a great spirit either. I ain't going to trash Siegal either. I respect what you guys have done in a little over a year, but I don't see you guys leaving Floyd stadium with a W.

Beleive all you want about Centrals line. I've seen enough to make me believe in the team.... AND THE O LINE. I'll have to agree with Medman when he said "We'll See"

The fans are very far away from the action on the field. The only plus for Siegel in this one is that they will have a chance to practice on the turf and yall won't . Better get some turf shoes. It takes about a half to get used to the difference on it. If you have some speed...the turf will definitely help it be even faster!!

We won't get into the logistics, but no way that Siegel is beating OHS this yr......ain't gonna happen...fans can't win the game for you.......Turf won't help you b/c we can practice on it too cuz we also have some connections!!And we have turf shoes! :angry:  If you think you can hang for a half against Rdale.....you are defintely foolin yourself. B/c Watson is a former Warrior coach....Rankin won't run the score up on you though. I guess he will keep it to about 45 pts. As for  beating Lebanon........you must be dreaming!!! They racked up twice the # of yds of offense that Rdale....in the pouring rain!! It is great that yall won and that you have confidence in your team......but sounds like you are getting a little too cockyover Siegel way. Come back when you have beaten someone  that has a state ranking............

825349398[/snapback]

lol ummm.... all i've got to say is Oakland got beat by wilson central in a circus. come back when you have beaten a team who has even come close to a .500 percent year.