Siegel vs Knoxville Central

Dodrill22

Guest region4fan

I am telling you he IS a SHS coach. If what hoolie says is true, that the coaches all read coacht at Siegel...what better way to fire up the school and team than by reading what rhsfan07 said...........only it is an inside job. Sad, but true!!

You know if he really was from the U of R, hs sports fan would have busted him by now! Or rhshasbeen or Bigwes....no way ..........INSIDE JOB!! Simply reeks of it!

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Look down at the bottom of Page one on the threads....should be around there as Wingman just posted his a little earlier!

Man, I didn't know that Knox central was 7th in the state in 4A. What was Watson thinking??

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED....you little lurker, you!!!!

Edited by region4fan

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Yes Hester is still here, he is a great guy? I dont play football but he is probably one of the coolest teachers in the school. He is a real laid back kind of guy with not many worries but football....Man one more day and then its game time...Cant wait

hah since it seems to be true region...way to blow the motivation tactic hah

Region....if ur sayin 37 as in really good....then hes thinking the same thing Oakland is when scheduling Franklin and BA

btw region....1st period right now haha

825351001[/snapback]

im wasting away in english comp myself :D

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
SiegelStarClint.....Dont get your hopes then, yes KC is a very good team but you still have to have faith in our boys...This could be a really good game but when our boys see that you aint goin to have your hopes up, pretty sure it destroys any bit of confidence they have going into the game...I still think our boys have what it takes to give them a heck of a football game, and maybe even make them have their heads down the whole 4.5 hours it will take them to get home after a loss...But I know we wont blow them out, and I doubt they will do the same to us...Close game, winner depends on who makes the fewest mistakes and who can come up with some stops on Defense!

Siegel[/url]_Senior,Sep 22 2004 - 10:46 AM]SiegelStarClint.....Dont get your hopes then, yes KC is a very good team but you still have to have faith in our boys...This could be a really good game but when our boys see that you aint goin to have your hopes up, pretty sure it destroys any bit of confidence they have going into the game...I still think our boys have what it takes to give them a heck of a football game, and maybe even make them have their heads down the whole 4.5 hours it will take them to get home after a loss...But I know we wont blow them out, and I doubt they will do the same to us...Close game, winner depends on who makes the fewest mistakes and who can come up with some stops on Defense!

825351247[/snapback]

Last year in Knoxville this was the worst coached and played game by siegel I have witnessed in 20 years of watching highschool football. There is NO WAY this team has improved THAT much in one year. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings and I admire you folks enthuism but I dont think the right to talk SMACK has been earned quite yet. I also dont normally write bulletin board material but this time it simply DOESNT matter. Knox Central will AGAIN win BIG against Siegel, and no the O-Linen for CHS isnt awful theyve improved steadily all year, early they were inexperienced and unproven but NOT anymore. Central is a better and more balanced team than a year ago, although there are several injuries and most of those kids probably wont play Thursday night unless BADLY needed and that "AINT" gonna happen. Central wont overlook anyone , this team is on a mission and when they finally get everyone healthy they might find themselves playing for a gold ring.

:P :)Medman please dont dog me about this post, I am just tired of all this foolish talk.

Edited by PigSkinRules

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

We shall see, I think everyone is in for a suprise, even some of the players and fans of Siegel...Siegel had a good game last week and got some momentum with them and are walking with their heads up because they now know they can win...If Siegel will execute their plays and wont let KC take them out of their game, who knows what might happen???? KC might be traveling home asking how they lost a game to a team that whipped on last year....This might be a shocking game for a lot of people when Siegel is actually in the football game with KC...then heads shall turn and we might actually get some respect...And Pigskin.....last year was not the worst thing Ive seen, that title would go to the RHS vs Lincoln County game this year, or the offensive practice for Riverdales offense because thats what it was for them...And yes we do talk a lot of smack but we have to show our boys that we got their back, makes you want to win when you know you have people supporting you through it all!!!!

I will say im not as optimistic as most...more uncertainty that anything...I've talked to our guys and i know they aren't goin out there expecting a blowout...they will give KC a game im not sure if we have enough to beat them but it wont be a blowout....and PigSkin...keep in mind those kids last year...90% of them had never played a down of varsity football in their life before the season began last year.....they are more experienced and have improved greatly from last season...much as u say your O Line has improved

I believe we can hang with KC its all up to if we execute and dont make mistakes. If we execute and dont make mistakes...we can make this a close game...and btw pigskin games on Thursday not Friday :D