McMinn County -vs- McMinn Central

TribeFan

I have been on here longer than all you guys arguing. And back to the game. I think Central actually has a chance. I think we need to try somebody else at QB, i watched them practice a little the other day, the first play i saw Devon in at QB, he rolled out to his right escaping pressure, and threw a deep pass on the run for a TD, thats more than i can say for James the whole year.

825350587[/snapback]

Well aren't you special?

Yea, Devon is definetly better for the position I think, but its not our choice its up to Coach D!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was @ practice yesterday afternoon during team O and there seemed to be more energy and the team as a whole seemed upbeat. James made a few excellent throws and made one run were he broke about 3 defenders down like an old shotgun. Maybe we have finally cleared the learning curve and will be able to come together offensively and players will begin to make plays. If this team could ever get some momentium behind them maybe we could make a run in the second half of this season and qualify for the playoffs ( that would be an accomplishment) for the 12th year in a row. GO TRIBE!!!!

All you can ask of the players are to get out there and battle with all they got. Sometimes there are teams that are flat out better than you are. They are bigger, stronger, and faster. If the kids play as hard as they can, that's all you can ask of them. To win, you have to believe you can win. If everyone is negative, then that attitude will trickle down to the players. McMinn has made the playoffs for 11 straight years. Not many schools can claim that. If McMinn does not make it this year, life will go on. As long as the player fight till the end and not lay down then that is all you can ask.

You went way out on a limb there. Red81, we need you here. You were the man at MCHS. We would probably be 3-1 if you were here.

I say McMinn will have a struggle because they just aren't up to par on offensive nor defense. I HOPE McMinn comes out on top here!

825350477[/snapback]

Who is Red81?

Tell me how smart this is on McMinn's part? The team that they will be playing this Friday night ( McMinn Central) was playing a game on Monday night in Etowah, TN approx. 15 minutes from Athens. And not ONE McMinn player went to the game! If you had an opportunity to watch your opponent play 4 days before you play them, would you not go? This is crazy and possibly why this team is 1-3. They don't use their head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825350181[/snapback]

um... i was @ that game... there were tons of mcminn players there... so i dont no where ur getting that... im gonna predict that if central gets beat... it wont be worse than 14... and that's a big IF

Edited by Bulldog10

um... i was @ that game... there were tons of mcminn players there... so i dont no where ur getting that... im gonna predict that if central gets beat... it wont be worse than 14... and that's a big IF

825353103[/snapback]

You need to get yourself off of here little boy, i know who this is, you have lost your privelages already.

825353103[/snapback]

They WILL NOT beat McMinn. I had doubts at first, but I gave a good look at it, Central has N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! MCHS will win favorably.