Lavergne

Googlybear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, lucky13k & footballlover, we have to remember as well, the siegel senior still has to learn to be a good winner because he hasn't had a chance to practice that until now. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. We see how Siegel did last night against Knox Central, it was 51-14. I was at the Lavergne/Siegel game and anyone else there would know some of siegel seniors comments were not true, plus about the no class thing, how much class does it show to tear up the field? Thats as bad as SHS coming over and spray painting goal posts, signs etc. before their matchup. Maybe, just maybe Siegel senior will have a chance to practice being a better winner this year.

if you are so worried about ur field that is in 4 feet of water and mud then y did u allow a girls soccer game to go on before then....all we did was run out there and slide in the mud....you act like we went out there with a backhoe and tore up the whole field grow up....lol whats this about us spray painting your goal posts?? lol pretty sure we have the strictest administrators on us because they know we travel everywhere and that we can get into it sometimes so i gurantee you that didnt happen...just grow up...first win in history of course we are gonna go on the field what fans wouldnt....jus happened to be your field so now your whining about it...do us a favor and sthu....btw..ur field is known as the crappiest field in RC so its not like we coulda made it that much worse

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Hey guys, way to bounce back like real championships with yet another loss!!! Man what are yall trying to do compete with us for the worst record in the state??? and man I watched that Coker kid from Ant. last night and holy sugar that is one bad ###### kid right there.