Freshman Football TN

CentralBobcats101

Riverdale is starting to turn into a pretty solid freshman team. They have gotten better every week and it is staring to show up on film. All of you posters in Mid-tn talking about how good your freshman team is then tell your coach to schedule Riverdale next year because we can't find enough games! Wilson Central has yet to play us in two years and they are in our "region". Riverdale has some players that could see some playing time next year on varsity.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is starting to turn into a pretty solid freshman team. They have gotten better every week and it is staring to show up on film. All of you posters in Mid-tn talking about how good your freshman team is then tell your coach to schedule Riverdale next year because we can't find enough games! Wilson Central has yet to play us in two years and they are in our "region". Riverdale has some players that could see some playing time next year on varsity.

825377804[/snapback]

i get the feeling that this man knows what he's talking about :lol:.

anyways, the warriors did a rain dance and put out the blaze in a cold, wet battle thursday night. 48-0 was the final score. so just like varsity, RHS freshmen takes the boro. the coaches have stressed over and over the importance of doing this and we got our mission accomplished.

well, for this next week, i'm a little unsure of whats fixing to go down due to schedule confusion (maybe jda9703 will help me out). but according to the schedule, we are (or were) suppost to play MBA on monday but i'm not sure if that game is still on or not. and if all goes as planned, we should be playing in the lions bowl in tullahoma on thursday.

yeah your right I play for the freshman team I start at strong side linebacker. Were 6-0 after tonight's game over Rhea county 33-6.We've beaten McMinn county

41-0, Chattanooga Central's jv. 34-12, Walker Valley 42-21, Bradley county 33-0,

and Rome Georgia 33-6. If we win our next game vs Soddy Daisy we will win our half of the region. And go to the region Championship at McMinn and play either Oak Ridge or Farragut.My older brother starts tailback for our Varsity and those are the same people our Varsity have to play to win the region. They defeated Soddy Daisy Friday 21-17 So watch out I think they need to change the name of the movie to Monday Night Lights instead of Friday Night Lights Im out. B)

Garrison Caldwell

who are some of the best freshman players youve heard about or seen out there?

825350637[/snapback]

Well Ooltewah has a lot like Robert Matthews Middle Linebacker, Stewart Taylor Defensive End, Brain Marshall hHalfback/cornerback, Conner Pepping Qb, Arsenio Landsen Wr/conerback, Ryne Shumaker Wr, Justin McRynenolds Defensive and Offensive Tackle, Nick West DT and Offensive Gaurd, Jamie Gawthrope Strong Saftey/kicker,Cory Richardson Strong side end, and yours truley Garrison Caldwell Strong Side Linebacker.Can't forget about Brock Oliver the best smallest center ever.Size doesn't matter with him.

Edited by Dewaynefamily