Rutherford County Football Thread

Guest region4fan

oakland i could have told you most of those coaches were going to quit before they announced it. The class of 2004 was the best athletically/academically that blackman had. Look at all the sports and in most cases the people you have associated blackman with for the past 4 years are gone. anyways alot of the coaches had told their players that last year would be their last.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Shady, that list is quite impressive. I think you still have girls active in soccer right now and in volleyball. However, as impressive as the lsit goes........no gold balls in any.

Guest region4fan

Your volleyball team has a great shot to take it all the way this year though. Seems like Smyrna is out now in soccer, which increases your shot there too. Don't you play Siegel really soon is soccer??

About the coaches from BHS.......I don;t think the coaches were leaving b/c the talent was drying up......I think they left b/c Nixon was letting the parenst take over the show. No one wants to work in those conditions.

Guest region4fan

Best of luck to them. I would like to see them take it all the way even though I am not a big soccer fan............it is still an accomplishment. thumb

blackman and siegel are playing right now....in cookeville

blackman volleyball is basically a JV team so no they dont have a shot to take it all the way....its either Siegel or Riverdale for that one this year

hahaa shady....tell me one person besides LK Caffey who won anything at all...guys team won a tournament once and that was 3 years ago but besides that nothing

Riverdale is the best academic school in Rutherford County. That is the most important thing, but being the best at all the sports isnt bad either. thumb

825368675[/snapback]

hs sports fan, Riverdale is not the best academic school in RC, Blackman would be higher on the list. Trust me, I went to both schools. The technology at Blackman is unbelievable. Why else would people refer to Riverdale as a "party school." Get rid of Nolan and things might change.