What team in east TN,has the best D?

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville hasn't been scored on in 12 qtrs.

825354101[/snapback]

Wow!! that's the easiest argument I've ever had on Coach T. The Rebels would like to thank you all for agreeing their the best D in Tennessee. It's hard to argue anyway, since there's few units who can boast a 12 qtr shutout....well, except simonzanders unit. His unit has ever been scored on..... :lol:

I`ll give another vote to the Jefferson Co defense. Big, strong linemen, quick, hard hitting LB's, and a secondary that keeps getting better each week. I feel sorry for every offense that has to face that bunch. The Patroit defense has pitched 3 shutouts, has given up big yards in any games, and held the powerful DB offense to 7pts (Yeah I know, it could have been 14, but thats still good)

dont be a tool but... its just an internet message board... taking any of this seriously just makes you look like an @$$...

I think the Ooltewah High School Owls have a great defense. theyve been scored on some, but only the second team or with a short field from poor special teams/turnovers

825353120[/snapback]

I agree with you, Ooltewah has a great D. Have you seen them play, hardly anyone has scored on us. Other teams have scored on us, but we have held them to a minimum scoring.

HawaiianPunch!