Can anyone beat Riverdale?

jasper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord, stop talking trash, its quite ridiculous, especially online. What men you private schoolers must be.

The truth is Riverdale is very very good, and they'd beat 95% of teams in this state 9 out of 10 times. They are beatable, but i think a lot of beating this team is luck of them making mistakes. The answer, otherwords, is the one team that could beat Riverdale is....well....Riverdale.

Who can beat Riverdale? The argument is moot. Many powerhouse teams are private in TN, and we never play Riverdale. Yea, Ok, Riverdale can beat some terrible teams by 63. That doesn't prove anything. No DECENT team loses that badly. All these huge Riverdale wins tell me that the public school divisions, everywhere in TN, only have 3 or 4 strong teams, the rest are just fodder. If Riverdale came to d2-3a and had to play great teams EVERY week, I think you'd see at least one loss. Its hard for a hs team to play their best ball every week. These public/private games, of course, will never happen, and thus I ask you to refer back to sentence #2 of this post. But its a good thought...

I think Dobyns Bennett and Riverdale would be a heckuva game.  The only way to find out if Riverdale is beatable is to wait for the playoffs. We'll all know here pretty soon

825390073[/snapback]

That is one of the most intelligent post I have read today.

Can anyone beat Riverdale? Yes

Will anyone beat Riverdale? Who knows!!

anything can happen

BA v MBA? Not this year, at least concerning Brentwood. They aren't too great. On that note, there is no hugely dominant team in D-2, they all seem good. Unlike public school divisions, which, I restate, have maybe 4 good teams in the state. Come to D-2 3A and we'll show you how to play some real football.

825391746[/snapback]

Real football with brand new equipment, charter buses, school uniforms, huge stadiums, and SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!!!