HUNTINGDON/WESTVIEW GAME?

MB77

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best high school football game I have ever seen. Back and Forth the whole game. Both teams dominated the line of scrimmage on offense and Westview came up with big turnovers in the red zone. Huntingdon turned it over twice in the redzone ( int, and fumble). Huntingdon's defense didnt look good at all tonight. I have to say Westview's RB Guy is better than Weathers. This is the first time I saw Huntingdon all year and I was not impressed with them at all. Look like a 2nd round playoff team at best. Camden could win this region if the Mustangs don't get their act together.

I think this will definitely be a wake up call for the Stangs. I mean, they have blowing people away for over a year now, with the exception of Milan last year, and now they take a loss. I think they will pull it together, and I still look for them to make a deep playoff run. Maybe they won't pull it together until after next week, so my Lions might be able to sneak up on them and pull out a W.

lionschs that is highly unlikely.  Coach Mansfield will get everything back together a will be ready to win.

825354764[/snapback]

I think m.b.r.b. is right...Huntingdon did play VERY sloppy tonight as we all can tell...and as for Westview, my best of congrats....I believe Mansfield will give the team more than a heck of a week of practice and they will recover like they did last year after the Milan game. I also believe this loss will get Huntingdon on the right track, so Camden be ready!!!

Edited by htownfan

Hey all you Camden fans/players,

Ya'll had best bring your "A" game to the Huntingdon game next week. Don't take that wrong, I'm from McKenzie and the Rebels are too busy stinkin' up the playin' field right now to worry much about but, Mansfield will have the Mustangs ready to play next Friday night. Good luck to ya'll, you have a good team and you will need to play your best game of the season to get it done though.