Who is the best team in West Tenn.

MrGoodwrench

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I would like to offer my condolences to Mr. Goodwrench and a couple of other Milan posters. Now that Huntingdon has lost one, what will you post about? Huntingdon made a few mistakes and you can't do that against a good team like the Chargers. I still feel that they are the best 2A team in West TN. Tonight a very good Westview team came out on top, maybe they'll meet again in the playoffs.

Edited by h20boy

All I can do is laugh. JCM best in west? Probably. Milan should have thrown more like they did in the fourth quarter! Geez. I give props to JCM. They are that good folks!

825355053[/snapback]

haha yea right. they got one big pass play becauase the corner for jcm slipped. they threw four int's tonight. not so good. nobody passes on jcm.

Juicyt. Ive always admired your posts. You took up for me last year when about 50 Huntingdon posters were raggin me after we lost going 13-1. You stuck up for me, and for that I have respect for you. But, I do have to disagree with you. Jeremy Smith (#2) beat that corner deep twice. Yes he slipped, but he slipped going up for the ball. By then, Smith was already headed north to the endzone. He beat him again the second time only to drop the ball. He didnt slip twice. And just because yall play man to man coverage, doesnt mean no one will pass successfully on you. Good Luck JCM in the future games. And juicyt, good luck. Yall have a fine football team this year.

Huntingdon was flat out coached tonight. How do you go away from the package that has worked, which is rotation. I started a thread on here earlier of the best blocking fullback in 2A region and now will give my opinion. The best blocking fullback was on the sidelines tonight in Martin. I watched him pace the field behind the coach waiting his chance to help his team and when given the chance they drove straight down the field. The first play went to him for 24 yds. The team was pumped because he is a motivator. They felt his electricity and fed off of it. Then he was pulled and it went back to the grind.

The funny thing is I heard more than a few Huntingdons fans wondering why? It is obvious that this kid loves to block and definitely is not a ball hog. So why is he not getting the play time he deserves? He is averaging 7.8 yds a carry and 11 plus yds a catch, w/ 3 tds mind you. This is unless the papers are lieing. It also seems as though Boo tends to have some pretty nice runs behind him.

You get Boo hurt and all of a sudden your fulback that has been playing all night becomes a tailback and then you bring in the blocking fb. Maybe it is just me, but I don't see the logic?

Believe me, I am a big Huntingdon Fan, and this is why I am concerned. I want these boys back at state, so why not use three backs that are capable of a hundred plus yds every time you have a chance. Quit wasting talent on the sidelines! :huh: