Campbell co vs Sevier Co

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well folks, i was dormant last week, but i'm back again now. i probably won't be going to the game tomorrow night due to plans of other sorts and i'll miss seeing the cougs play. this week the cougs square off against Brewer and the Bears of Sevier County. in order for the cougars to win this game they will have to show up and no make any stupid mistakes. this ain't no cupcake, one mistake could very easily decide this game. if you all really want my respect for you in reference to the region, take on SC, meet the challenge and ride the bus home. you have my full support but at that time you will have my true respect, which is pretty had to earn. but with all that said, i'm predicting a Sevier County win 21-14 with Pate coming out strong. if the O-Line makes holes for Johnson it could be another great night for him. i can't wait to see how he measures up against a good 5A defense. well, that's enough for me

lata

Shaunman

The boys in purple (not that there is anyting wrong with it) have seen better days, now they are looking straight into the day of the 70's and 80's, when everyone counted this game as a W. The Cougars will win this game by much more than anyone thinks. Purple Power is blowin' in the wind!

Campbell Co Cougers 24

Sevier Co purple Bears 10

Although I am a little biased being from sevier co, campbell co just doesnt match up with sc. The sc line on both sides of the ball is big and fast. And when i played agianst them i remember cc being pretty small, at just about every position. Not takin anything away from them, but sevier is to big and to strong for campbell co. Zacc Pate is gonna have a big night, I say between 150 and 200 yards, 2 tds. Sevier will just be to much for them.

Zacc Pate is gonna have a big night, I say between 150 and 200 yards, 2 tds. Sevier will just be to much for them.

825362750[/snapback]

Is Zacc Pate that much better than Shiverdecker of Jefferson Co.? The Cougars held Shiverdecker to his lowest total of the season, 115 yards. Granted, in the 35-0 blowout, he sat in the 4th, but I just don't see Pate, coming off an injured ankle, gaining 150+ vs. a very quick and tenacious Cougar D. THe Bears' big guys may control the line of scrimmage, but they better have an answer for LBs Byrge and Slover. Cougars win a close one . . .