Campbell co vs Sevier Co

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading for the sack.  Don't forget that those good ol' boy Sevier Co. bear hunters like to bait garbage cans with Krispy Kream Doughnuts on Ski Lodge Mt. in Gatlinburg, so throw "them bars" a few glazed ones before the game and they will crawl right in your trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:  :P  :D

825355282[/snapback]

thanks we will keep that in mind, ha ha! look forward to reading your posts threw the week, talk to you later! thumb

I know you have Sevier Co. this week and want to concentrate on them, but you might want to look at the Bearden topic.  They are starting to question their program, coaches, whatever.  I threw them a little jab to stir the waters. ha ha

825355264[/snapback]

Nobody likes a crap-stirrer. Your jab was cheap and you are immature for bragging about it. We'll see how improved your team really is. We will continue to play as a team even if there are problems in our program. For how much of a struggling program you guys are and have been, you have a big mouth. How about no playoffs for you guys once again as we come to your place and get one back in two weeks?

Edited by BHSfootball

Nobody likes a crap-stirrer.  Your jab was cheap and you are immature for bragging about it.  We'll see how improved your team really is.  We will continue to play as a team even if there are problems in our program.  For how much of a struggling program you guys are and have been, you have a big mouth.  How about no playoffs for you guys once again as we come to your place and get one back in two weeks?

825355575[/snapback]

Whats funny, possumcop isnt even a (alumni or fan that might come to games), lol, he just likes messin with peoples heads lol...and I'm likin it...lol

Nobody likes a crap-stirrer.  Your jab was cheap and you are immature for bragging about it.  We'll see how improved your team really is.  We will continue to play as a team even if there are problems in our program.  For how much of a struggling program you guys are and have been, you have a big mouth.  How about no playoffs for you guys once again as we come to your place and get one back in two weeks?

825355575[/snapback]

Immature, maybe, I'm probably about 35 - 38 years older than you though. BTW your guy ASKED for comments and "change" is good advice sometimes. Being on the "list" is a fact, just look at some of the posts over the last couple of months. Also, immaturity comes out when KIDS can't hold their tongue and carry their emotions on their shoulder. If you can't roll with the punches and respond in a humorus and live and let live way, remember " if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch pooch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P

P.S. This is a discussion forum and its supposed to be kept civil, I only stir cr@## when I'm in the barn and have no other choice. ;):D

Edited by possumcop

Immature, maybe, I'm probably about 35 -  38 years older than you though.  BTW your guy ASKED for comments and "change" is good advice sometimes.  Being on the "list" is a fact, just look at some of the posts over the last couple of months.  Also, immaturity comes out when KIDS can't hold their tongue and carry their emotions on their shoulder.  If you can't roll with the punches and respond in a humorus and live and let live way, remember " it you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch pooch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)  ;)

P.S. This is a discussion forum and its supposed to be kept civil, I only stir cr@## when I'm in the barn and have no other choice. :D  :D

825355658[/snapback]

AMEN.....Pass the gravy :lol: