Lawrence County HS Wildcats

LBQuarterbackClub

I just wanted to tell my football players how much there effort Friday nite is very appreciated by there school there community and by the Lawrenceburg Quarterback Club.

We never quit for 4 quarters and even though Hillwood beat us it was not an easy victory for them.

The community stepped up last nite and we had a great crowd and fan support that I have not seen in Lawrenceburg for many years.

Our Senior players are an outstanding group of young men that are leading this team to a playoffs.

Keep your heads up guys we are behind you 110 percent.

You guys should all know who I am and how proud I am to be part of this football team.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE A TEAM

ITS WHEN YOU HAVE ONE HEARTBEAT

AND THE WILDCATS HAVE THAT IN 2004 :P

thumb

I just wanted to tell my football players how much there effort Friday nite is very appreciated by there  school there community and by the Lawrenceburg Quarterback Club.

We never quit for 4 quarters and even though Hillwood beat us it was not an easy victory for them.

The community stepped up last nite and we had a great crowd and fan support that I have not seen in Lawrenceburg for many years.

Our Senior players are an outstanding group of young men that are leading this team to a playoffs.

Keep your heads up guys we are behind you 110 percent.

You guys should all know who I am and how proud I am to be part of this football team.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE A TEAM

ITS WHEN YOU HAVE ONE HEARTBEAT

AND THE WILDCATS HAVE THAT IN 2004 :P

825355356[/snapback]

I TOTALLY AGREE! They came into this game knowing their chances were pretty slim, but they gave hillwood one heck of a game! The Hilltoppers had to be caught off gaurd when this spirited team just kept coming back after them! I don't think they got the chance to put the second string in to keep from running the score up. HUH? We also have to give our coaches alot of credit, they try to keep our boys healthy, motivated and have taught them to never give up. THIS IS A LESSON THEY WILL NEED IN EVERY GOAL THEY SET IN LIFE. GO WILDCATS!!!!! STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH. I was always told that in competition " the team that wants it most will always come out on top" LCHS is showing no sign of giving in or up, and I feel we still AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. GO GET EM' BOYS! YOU MAKE US PROUD WITH YOUR SPIRIT and DETERMINATION. We're always right behind you.(literally)

I agree completely, your team never quit and started the game wanting it alot more than our team did. It was a great atmosphere, one we don't get to see too often here in metro. Good luck to your team and the rest of the season. You keep playing with that kind of effort you are going to surprise alot of teams. Best of luck. Help us out and beat Overton for us!

The atmosphere was great, the game was great... and you could really see both teams fighting all the way to the end. Hillwoods got a great offense... but they just didnt get much started on Law co's defense until the 3rd quarter then things started clicking. If you didnt get to see this game i would go get a copy of the game, its too good to miss. Personally i thought the experts would be right by calling a major blowout but Law co. got my attention and they are in the hunt as much as anybody in this region. the coaching staff has did a great job of turning this team around. Good luck to both teams this season.

1st half 2nd half Final

law co. -13 15 28

Hillwood -13 31 44

Hillwood gains a win, Lawrence county gains respect.

I'm also in need of game stats. Please send them along.