Henry County vs. Dickson County

hchsfootballplayer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time has come, its finally here.  The rivalry is renewed with a new Henry County team and a Dickson County team coming off a loss.  What is outcome of this game.

JTRAIN #50 :blink:

825356019[/snapback]

I think if HC play 4 quarters they can pull off any game its goin to be a good contest Friday night.

:DDickson Co. hurting after Riverdale left town (mentally & physically) but,as usual I feel the coaching staff at DCHS will have them ready to play a much improved HCHS team. This game is always a slugfest and I have no doubt that Henry Co. is pumped up after a big win last week but, Dickson Co. will be out to prove to everyone that they are a better team than the one that showed up against the Univ. of Rankindale.... I mean Riverdale ( YES...they are that good). If we don't show up with our A-GAME... should we just stay in the field house and let the cheerleaders play the game ??? Just joking...hope you have a safe trip from Henry Co. and good luck!! :D

Again just like I have said before I was very impressed with HC after their vist to us and would very much like to see this one. After two consecutive victories HC will pull upset this week.  thumb

825357315[/snapback]

I also was impressed with HC when they came to our place. However, they aren't going to beat Dickson Co. Not yet anyway!! They aren't ready for that jump yet. Good luck to them anyway.

I'm a little confused. You both have played Kenwood. DC wins 20-12 and HC blows them away 41-8. That's pretty staight forward, but then DC beat Ravenwood 14-0, and I was going to say that HC reminds me alot of Ravenwood, only not quite as good.

I'm still poing to say Henry Co beats Dickson Co by a touchdown, this should be a great game and Henry Co v. Ravenwood should be even better!

I'm a little confused. You both have played Kenwood. DC wins 20-12 and HC blows them away 41-8. That's pretty staight forward, but then DC beat Ravenwood 14-0, and I was going to say that HC reminds me alot of Ravenwood, only not quite as good.

I'm still poing to say Henry Co beats Dickson Co by a touchdown, this should be a great game and Henry Co v. Ravenwood should be even better!

825362906[/snapback]

We didn't play DC. We played Kenwood and HC. However DC always is tough and I think HC has to go to DC. Advantage: DC

Congratulations to all of the HCHS Patriots on a  win against a tough McGavock team.

It shows how far you have come in such a short time to even be talking about  being competitive against a perennial powerhouse like Dickson County again.

Good luck Friday night!

RED PRIDE

825358070[/snapback]

Congrats on the building up of your program. You guys deserve to have a competitive team after the last few years. I know Milan was fortunate to get out of there with a win. The QB was as athletic as I have seen this year. He and the JCM QB are awesome.