AE at LC

AERoadrunners

LC has a great team this year that deserves some respect for the simple matter that they beat one of the big three(AE,AC,Fulton). Since this region was formed, who else has beaten one of these teams? The big three have all beaten each other up and have come out the better for it when it's playoff time. LC stepped up and joined the ranks with a big win over Fulton. Now it's time to prove they are for real, let's see how they do against AE and AC............has any other team beaten any of the big three since this region was formed???????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon and however it was you don't know me.  Not once have I single you guys out on anything you said in the past. So far you have had to eat what you said. This spring before Elliot Bishop got there you guys talked about how good yo are going to be. Don't get me wrong Tip Toe is a player but without Bishop you will not have an offense. Without out him on defense I promise AE would have went bombs away. He changed their game plan that much.  Now LC.  I told you guys last year and this spring to watch out for LC.  I predicted them to be #3 behind AE, AC this year in the region. I hope coach T has these archived somewhere. Pigeon and whoever else called me dumb, stupid and everything else when I made that prediction. So whose dumb now.  Every year in every region, conference, etc. you are going to have parody. Something that not suppose to happen but does. You have to say that atleast one of the teams will do the unlikely.  Do I think LC beats Fulton again? No, but LC is one of the teams thats good enough to beat Fulton, AE, AC, Gibbs, Loudon, Scott, and Kingston on any given night.

825360419[/snapback]

Boorelly - you've had to choke on some crow yourself. Who had us picked 8th last year - YOU! And who was STATE CHAMPS - US! (I've got my own archives - if you want me to bring 'em out for you!) Now - I didn't call you dumb - you do a good job of proving that yourself. The comment you made this last post verifies it. I'm not saying Tip Toe & E. Bish are not two very HUGE play makers on our team, but they are not the only ones. We have other weapons & maybe the other weapons didn't show a whole lot when we played you at the beginning of the year - but we definitely got 'em. That's just like in our win last week. We didn't have ONE PERSON really shine. They all played well. It wasn't just one person scoring all those TD's - it was several. (which by the way we had over 300 yards RUSHING) And it wasn't one person on D holding them - it was a team effort. You REALLY kill me sometimes with your comments.

Edited by kwalker4

Well KWalker....maybe it's just me.....but it looks like eveyrbody out here loves the fact that the Falcons didn't come in after winnin that RING and beat them. I guess I'd be happy about that too if I was in their situation. You just gotta realize that people acting that way....runnin their mouths constantly.....is what motivates the FALCONS to be the best. I mean am I right KWalker? You know how these boys are....how they think. There's nothing we like better on the hill then to be an underdog proving everybody wrong!!! This year....it's no different. Same song.....next verse. Every year is a little different for the Falcons....but in the end everybody thinks we can't compete. I hope they keep thinkin that way.......it makes it that much more fun for us!!!!!!!

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!!!!! See ya on the 50 KWalker!!!!!!!

Well KWalker....maybe it's just me.....but it looks like eveyrbody out here loves the fact that the Falcons didn't come in after winnin that RING and beat them. I guess I'd be happy about that too if I was in their situation.  You just gotta realize that people acting that way....runnin their mouths constantly.....is what motivates the FALCONS to be the best. I mean am I right KWalker? You know how these boys are....how they think. There's nothing we like better on the hill then to be an underdog proving everybody wrong!!! This year....it's no different. Same song.....next verse. Every year is a little different for the Falcons....but in the end everybody thinks we can't compete. I hope they keep thinkin that way.......it makes it that much more fun for us!!!!!!!

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!!!!! See ya on the 50 KWalker!!!!!!!

825360646[/snapback]

Oh how sweet it is ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

GO FALCONS!

Welcome back......to me. It now is the time to listen to an austin east football player. Junior 04. Fulton can't beat us, Lenoir City never beat us, and AC haven't beat us in two years. The fact is Austin East is the most dominant team in this region, we've always been. As I remember last year LC lost 40-6. As I see this year they will lose 40-7. Wow one point! That is all I have to say about LC. Now Fulton have already experieced AE, stats: 6 points, -21 yards rushing, and a loss. AC for some reason wins 8 games a year, it will happen again this year. They will finish the season 8-2, with an lost from austin east included.

Region Predictions

1 Austin East

2 Anderson County

3 Lenoir City

4 Kingston

5 Fulton

6 Gibbs

7 Scott

8 Loudon

Now I just have to say something about Loudon, they stink. They are horrible. I seriously cant believe that they are "certified" to play football. I getting mad, I got to go. :P

It's my turn. I'm not going to come in here to talk about the Region. This thread was started to hear your thoughts and predictions on the Lenior City and Austin East game this Friday. I don't know how we got on a different Subject but we need to get back to this threads topic.

TO ALL OF YOU, If you want to talk about this region go to the Region 3-2A thread :angry: . Now let's get back to the AE at LC game.

...It now is the time to listen to an austin east football player. Junior 04. Fulton can't beat us, Lenoir City never beat us, and AC haven't beat us in two years. The fact is Austin East is the most dominant team in this region, we've always been...

Well....that's all I needed to know....how bout you FALCONS!!!! Hay Janu......we got your number! :D:angry:

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Boorelly - you've had to choke on some crow yourself. Who had us picked 8th last year - YOU! And who was STATE CHAMPS - US! (I've got my own archives - if you  me sometimes with your comments.

825360495[/snapback]

Last year I never picked Fulton 8th. Anyone who reads my post will say I am pretty objective. Go back and read them. I said it will be hard to replace the QB and #99. I also said that Fulton is a lot like AE they have atheletes every year that will make them competitive. Most of my predictions, however I don't like making them, have come true. Last year Fulton surprised me only because they were able to bounce back from 2002 losing so many players. Last year if you wuld like to go back< I also said that team is better than 2002 after the first AE game of 2003 when AE won. Why. The defense is always good but the offense was multi-dimesional with the QB. All of AE coaches thought the same. This year I think their line is so green offensively they will have to make big plays. Any team that takes away the big play has a chance to beat Fulton. Only if they can move the ball. And with what Fulton does (6-7 man fronts) that is very difficult. The problem with Fulton is no kicking game. Great return game but no kicking game. Lenoir City must play four quarters. AE will come into this game well prepared. If you are one dimesional AE will kill you. You must have 3 out of 4 phases of football (offense, defense, kicking game and the unknown-fans, injuries, etc.) to beat them. Great atmsosphere for football. I went there in 2002.

Welcome back......to me. It now is the time to listen to an austin east football player. Junior 04. Fulton can't beat us, Lenoir City never beat us, and AC haven't beat us in two years. The fact is Austin East is the most dominant team in this region, we've always been. As I remember last year LC lost 40-6. As I see this year they will lose 40-7. Wow one point! That is all I have to say about LC. Now Fulton have already experieced AE, stats: 6 points, -21 yards rushing, and a loss. AC for some reason wins 8 games a year, it will happen again this year. They will finish the season 8-2, with an lost from austin east included.

Region Predictions

1  Austin East

2  Anderson County

3  Lenoir City

4  Kingston

5    Fulton

6    Gibbs

7    Scott

8    Loudon

Now I just have to say something about Loudon, they stink. They are horrible. I seriously cant believe that they are "certified" to play football. I getting mad, I got to go. B)

825360937[/snapback]

I Wished Fulton Was First But..

1.Austin-East:9-1

2.Lenoir City:8-2

3.Fulton:8-2

4.Scott County:6-4

5.Gibbs:6-4

6.Kingston:6-4

7.Anderson County:5-5

8.Loudon:3-7

GO FALCONS!