Campbell County

CCLineman

Look at the combined record of the teams you have played and the teams we have played.  You havent played any good teams yet.  Sure Sevier won the state a few years ago but their down this year.  The good thing is that come tomorrow night. we can put the Kitty cats to rest! since then we will be on our week half of the schedule.  Who knows we may win 4 in a row and act like we are the best team in the state.

825371414[/snapback]

act...key word here is ACT... :angry:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is plenty to be excited about here in the Cougar Nation. This team has finally brought the local football fanbase to life. This is the first time I can ever remember that the LaFollette Middle vs. Jacksboro Middle Game is not the biggest sporting event of the year here in Campbell County. It isn't even the biggest event of the week. I know it is hard for a fan of a tradition rich program like Bearden to understand what we are going through here in Campbell County. This is huge and from what I can tell the start of bigger and better things to come.Don't worry Bulldog fans your school will bounce back from their current slump, but they won't do it Friday night.

All aggitating aside. Tomorrow night You play the dogs and i will be pulling against you harder than ever. Win or lose, after friday night. I wish you guys the best luck. Im seeing in Campbell county what highschool football is all about. I remember on friday afternoons the town, I grew up in and all the area towns around it, would shut down and EVERYBODY would go to the local game. Football is LIFE down there. FINALLY somewhere up here has that attitude. and im Proud to see it. Win or lose you guys have had a great season and hope you can build on it next year. Keep up the hard work and good luck ( except for this friday night)

GO DOGS!!!!