best freshmen football player

cherries

the only reason he starts is bc yall have no good DB's hes a good returner though....sometimes

and jake tonite i played josh jeffers tonite if im not mistaken i made him fumble twice in 2 consecutive series..he does hit hard though

825358333[/snapback]

cherries stop talking stuff and stop tooting your own horn your just mad cause hes a better freshman player than you are so stop hating. and you cant start on varsity as a freshman unless your really good. hes the best cover guy they have. just wait till webb goes up agaisnt catholic hes the best freshman around

BYE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason he starts is bc yall have no good DB's hes a good returner though....sometimes

and jake tonite i played josh jeffers tonite if im not mistaken i made him fumble twice in 2 consecutive series..he does hit hard though

825358333[/snapback]

We didnt play u there buddy and he was a little bit injured and couldent play D End

Brian Marshell of ooltewah.. (younger brother of Ian Marshell) Brian is a speedster and blows everyone away in freshman football.. Also Arcinio Lansden of Ooltewah (younger bro of Antonio Lansden) he is a great WR and does not drop alot. He leaves the corner's wondering what happends..... This all couldnt happen with out Freshman QB Conner Pepping he is a great FR QB with a cannon.... Ooltewah has dominated in freshman football for the last 5 years and i cant wait till next season to see how good these 3 past years are when they play together as one team with each other.... Man there Ganna be GOOD!!!!!!