macon @ upperman

lineman78

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all yall people that thinks macon is done your wrong. we still will hold our head high! we will keep fightin to the very end and my friend #41 will run over anybody out there and #5 well you'll just have to try catch him with the moves he got!!!

825358144[/snapback]

I guess that depends on your definition of "DONE". If you are referring to the playoffs...you are definitely done.

Well.....Mr.Twan  your talkin about us being done for the playoffs. Well we will see who gets DONE  between SC and TC friday night

825358289[/snapback]

Yeah...even if we were to lose...we're still in the hunt. I don't think you are. Yep...you're DONE. :blink: I don't think I would worry about us and TC. You had better worry about those Beeeez. They have a good chance to beat you Friday. But hey...look at the bright side...only 4 more wins and you MAY get to go to the Upperman Bowl. :D

Edited by Antwan

You may not be that impressed with Macon but I sure wasn't that impressed with the Owls Friday either. They talked like they were really going to run the score up but they didn't. They won yeah and we lost. No biggie cause win or lose this is still our year of rebuilding and it is going to happen again and nooooooooo it will not be years from now. The season isn't over yet and I still have confidence in those Tigers. We have something that most of the teams that we have played don't have. We have alot of fanssssssss that stand behind those boys and believe in them. Our stands are always full and more so than the bleachers across from us. I will say this much though now your band was awesomeeeeeee. Now was Upperman that hard to score on. It was raining though wasn't it?? I guess that might have had something to do with it but we scored good that night. Tigerfan007 we all have to stick together don't we?? :blink: To add about our #41 I heard he was ranked #16th in the state with the most tackles and he is just in the 10th gradeeeeee. So proud to be a tiger fan... I still love last year, last year, last year too :D

You may  not be that impressed with Macon but I sure wasn't that impressed with the Owls Friday either. They talked like they were really going to run the score up but they didn't. They won yeah and we lost.  No biggie cause win or lose this is still our year of rebuilding and it is going to happen again and nooooooooo it will not be years from now.  The season isn't over yet and I still have confidence in those Tigers.  We have something that most of the teams that we have played don't have.  We have alot of fanssssssss that stand behind those boys and believe in them.  Our stands are always full and more so than the bleachers across from us.  I will say this much though now your band was awesomeeeeeee.  Now was Upperman that hard to score on.  It was raining though wasn't it??  I guess that might have had something to do with it but we scored good that night.  Tigerfan007 we all have to stick together don't we?? :D  To add about our #41 I heard he was ranked #16th in the state with the most tackles and he is just in the 10th gradeeeeee.  So proud to be a tiger fan...  I still love last year, last year, last year too :lol:

825358418[/snapback]

Your side doesn't look full to me. Our side holds over 2000...visitors 1000.

Who said anything about running up the score? I must have missed that one. Yeah...rebuilding...right...I guess that's what you were doing the last 20 years before 2002...right?

pic23657.jpg

Edited by Antwan

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :D That was the first of the game our side was pretty full by the end of the game. There is always a sea of blue standing by the sidelines cause most of the time the bleachers are too full for anyone. Most people get off of work and drive to our games and get there later. Keep talking your smack it just adds fuel to the fire and gets those boys all pumped up and ready to show people what they are made of. Yeah our records for the past 20 years are not much to bragg about I know that but the pee-wee stuff has kept those boys in training for awhile and they are stepping up now and it is going to get better. Maybe you should start your own thread cause this thread is us and Upperman not Smith and Macon that was a few threads ago. Come on Macon fans let's Get R Done :o

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :D  That was the first of the game our side was pretty full by the end of the game. There is always a sea of blue standing by the sidelines cause most of the time the bleachers are too full for anyone.  Most people get off of work and drive to our games and get there later.  Keep talking your smack it just adds fuel to the fire and gets those boys all pumped up and ready to show people what they are made of.  Yeah our records for the past 20 years are not much to bragg about I know that but the pee-wee stuff has kept those boys in training for awhile and they are stepping up  now and it is going to get better.  Maybe you should start your own thread cause this thread is us and Upperman not Smith and Macon that was a few threads ago. Come on Macon fans let's Get R Done B)

825358988[/snapback]

Yeah...like you people haven't been on every thread of ours. Nah...your side wasn't full at any point in the game. You went from "always full" to "pretty full" after the picture. I think that fire is just about out for this year. I don't know about most of the time...but last Friday a lot of you stayed home. B) Instead of a sea of blue...it appears there is a sea of blue and aluminum. I don't think you Got R Done this year. Next year...you won't either. Your region will be too tough to succeed. :o As for Friday...I think those Beeeez are going to be buzzin'.

Edited by Antwan