clinton vs halls

OllieShaggnasty

Look for the dragons to get back in the region 3 race this friday night.With sneaky catfood 22 reddeveilfever newmie and ted leading the devils i say dragons win one for hitchcock and cute andy.To get ready for the soggy bottom boys at halls shattuck will take the dragons down to louisiana and practice this week in bayous and quicksand.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie What are you talking about "extra long cleats??????" What is that suppose to mean, all I know is that Hassan, Dixon, Dye, and Phillips are ready to give old friend Travis Borum a little taste of Clinton Football ,Friday Night!

825361844[/snapback]

Sides after reading some of these other posts the halls boys like to wet down the field.I think cute andy will have the boys ready for any tricks the big shepherd and his sheep try to pull.

Travis Borum is not even that good at any sports Ive seen him play. No offense, but I dont see him as some major factor in helping Halls. Clinton will beat Halls Friday in a upset.

By the way CJones I dont think Borum will have anything to do with helping halls win state in baseball. That team is only gonna go as far as Lockwood and Larsen take them which should be to state.

Travis Borum is not even that good at any sports Ive seen him play. No offense, but I dont see him as some major factor in helping Halls. Clinton will beat Halls Friday in a upset.

By the way CJones I dont think Borum will have anything to do with helping halls win state in baseball. That team is only gonna go as far as Lockwood and Larsen take them which should be to state.

825362229[/snapback]

Im not for sure on this, but wasnt Borum All-Region in a couple of sports last year, and didnt he start on that incredible Clinton basketball team? And yes, Halls Baseball will win state this year. Their pitching rotation is incredible (Larsen, Lockwood, Phibbs, Buchanan). Watch out, come springtime

Travis started on the CHS basketball team most of the regular season and was their sixth man during their tournament run. Travis is a very good athlete. If you're trying to be sarcastic with the "incredible Clinton basketball team" comment - I think most teams would take a district regular season title, district tourney title, region title, and substate title, with a state tournament appearance (including three spankings of the Red Devils). I certainly respect the success of Halls on the diamond; I would think that Clinton's success on the hardcourt speaks for itself. Whatever your personal feelings are about Clinton, taking potshots at a program that has dominated the Red Devils is kind of cheap.

Edited by marcvols