Ooltewah Vs. Bradley

DukeDarlin2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry train... I agree with Texas23 on this issue. If a coach is not giving his 3rd teamers the kinda game experience(and yes that includes a chance to throw the ball), that he offers his first teamers, then he is doing them, and yourself as a coach for that matter, an injustice. I believe you run your same offense when the backups are in, for one simple reason: Next season they could very well be your starters. Another reason to do it is that these kids put in the same effort, sweat, and time into practice as the starters, do they not deserve a chance to catch the ball if they are a reciever?? If a team cannot stop your 3rd teamers from passing with their first team, then I don't see how that is your problem. Besides, Ooltewah runs the ball 70% of the time anyway, so more than likely if they are up on an opponent, they will more than likely run the same offense as if they are down to a team. Why? because they run the ball so much anyway!

I have seen Ooltewah play this year, and I saw Bradley play last week at Cleveland, and I fell that Ooltewah will win this handily just like anyone would expect. Although I do agree that Gatewood knows not to do something he could regret later by running up the score. Yet, I think the Owls will get them pretty good, don't know much about the Owls back up running backs but I am sure they are good. The Hydas kid looked pretty good 2 weeks ago.

Ooltewah- 42

Bradley- 13

thumb

Another outstanding opponent in Owltewah's killer schedule! Oh I just hope the Owls can eke out another one against the Beast from Bradley. Will Bradley's scoreboard register 3 digits for the visitor? Will the mighty Bradley defense hold Oultewah under 1,000 yards? Will Miss Debbie make the game? Is it true Oooltewah will schedule Tennessee Temple next year to add still more strength to an already tough schedule? So many questions.

Another outstanding opponent in Owltewah's killer schedule! Oh I just hope the Owls can eke out another one against the Beast from Bradley. Will Bradley's scoreboard register 3 digits for the visitor? Will the mighty Bradley defense hold Oultewah under 1,000 yards? Will Miss Debbie make the game? Is it true Oooltewah will schedule Tennessee Temple next year to add still more strength to an already tough schedule? So many questions.

825361002[/snapback]

Yeah, they've got Temple on the schedule next year...

You IDIOT! Bradley's in their region, so they have to play them.

well you go to the game staynskool and see if the offense runs the same plays at the beginning that they are still doing at the end... i am about 99% sure they will not be but maybe i am a complete moron and i do not know what i am talking about... and as far as the tennessee temple thing i hope u were being sarcastic when u were saying adding a tough team to their already tough sched

825361002[/snapback]

At least they play everyone in their region and all the games count...you get to go to the playoffs if you win only 2 of your region games....that's tough.....

825361002[/snapback]

If temple had 2000 people at their school they would be tough against big schools , so shut up/.

Edited by ttajwb20