injury plagued titans

The injuries are taking a toll on the titans. McNair may be out this week, along with Shulters, Thomas, Boiman, and a few others. They have MANY more out. Schifino and Calico should be ready this week though.

825361119[/snapback]

i am not worried about volek coming in for mcnair as i am about the other ones. we are absolutely depleted at lb right now. we need calico back big time, we need somebody that can stretch a defense out like he can

Guest region4fan

News today said that Calico's MRI came out really good........so expect him back in the line-up. It also said that Mc Nair would practice this week. What??? McNair actually PRACTICE,,,,,,since when does he ever practice??

Guest Oakland
News today said that Calico's MRI came out really good........so expect him back in the line-up. It also said that Mc Nair would practice this week. What??? McNair actually PRACTICE,,,,,,since when does he ever practice??

825368325[/snapback]

outside of the 2002 season( i believe) where mcnair was a walking corpse, he has always practiced, thats why hes the best in the game, yes even over your beloved peyton manning :D thumb