BAYLOR GOLFERS WIN IT

LifeisGood4

Well, they did it again. Both guys and girls teams won state. The girls hold a TSSAA for most consecutive wins (10), and the guys have gotten their 11th title. What are your thoughts on that? Its almost as if it will be bad luck for the Baylor team in the future that doesn't win. All I can say is that Baylor dominates this sport.

I have alot of friends on the team knox87, and for stockwell4, Seth might be leaving and Chris is too, but Harris English is only a sophomore, and there are alot of underclassman moving up as well. What are your thoughts on the girls? They won by 36 strokes... I may not play, but that is ridiculous.

Well, they did it again. Both guys and girls teams won state. The girls hold a TSSAA for most consecutive wins (10), and the guys have gotten their 11th title. What are your thoughts on that? Its almost as if it will be bad luck for the Baylor team in the future that doesn't win. All I can say is that Baylor dominates this sport.

825362733[/snapback]

Congratulations to Coach O and both teams. This program has accomplished much, year after year.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hottbobb

825362733[/snapback]

Bob Says,

Isn't there a new school entering Div.II next year? Bet the girls don't win by 36 strokes next year. Brooke and Sara know what I am talking about...Steph says "Hi".