Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, or Soddy?

owlsfan10

Well this is coming from a SD graduate but I think that Ooltewah has a lot more high quality (read classy) Hard working football players as well as more talent on both sides of the ball than either OR or SD.

A prime example of class is Gatewood calling off the dogs early in the 2nd quarter against bradley.

Example of no class WR Chris Ricketts from Soddy-Daisy catching the final TD pass in the Heritage game then handing the ball to the Defensive back he just beat. LOW CLASS! Surely Weathers is not condoning this type of behavior. Not only would Gatewood not tolerate it but his players have too much class to do something like that.

Nobody is talking about Ooltewah returning 17 starters next year either.

thumb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example of no class WR Chris Ricketts from Soddy-Daisy catching the final TD pass in the Heritage game then handing the ball to the Defensive back he just beat. LOW CLASS! Surely Weathers is not condoning this type of behavior. Not only would Gatewood not tolerate it but his players have too much class to do something like that.

I feel like I'm in a Bush/Kerry debate...LOL :D

Ok, I was sitting on the track beside the inzone when this happened. What you failed to say is the Eric was Sandwiched between 2 players that poped his helmet off. He had no idea where he was. He also has is chin busted up pretty good. They had to work on it quite a while to stop the bleeding. I TALKED TO HIM & THE TRAINER AFTER THE GAME and he honestly thought he was giving the ball to the ref. He was lucky to not be knocked out.

(if your a soddy grad, why are 99% of your posts about Ooltewah??)

I feel like I'm in a Bush/Kerry debate...LOL :D

Ok, I was sitting on the track beside the inzone when this happened. What you failed to say is the Eric was Sandwiched between 2 players that poped his helmet off. He had no idea where he was. He also has is chin busted up pretty good. They had to work on it quite a while to stop the bleeding.  I TALKED TO HIM & THE TRAINER AFTER THE GAME and he honestly thought he was giving the ball to the ref. He was lucky to not be knocked out.

(if your a soddy grad, why are 99% of your posts about Ooltewah??)

825368323[/snapback]

Well I wasn't at the game so I will take your explanation as plausible. And 99% of my posts are about Ooltewah because I graduated almost 20 years ago and my little brother was a well know FB player at SD as well however, now I have friends and connections in the Ooltewah community and know a little bit more about the kids playing for them on and off the field but also have quite a bit of insight into the SD program as well and I will say that Gary Orr and Doodle Bivens are great kids, as is Micah Kulbert.

I think it's great to make a plug for your team but you have to earn that type of talk. Last year your were 3-7. I know this was last year, but take the Caldwell kid out and what's left, last years team.

825368300[/snapback]

um yes they are about the same team, but thats because they were all sophmores last year, you just dont realize how young this team is, giving this group a year of experience and then a summer of hard work and this is a total different team than last year, and think, they still have one more year to improve, so look out.....and by the way, caldwell isn't the reason that ooltewah is 6-0, yes he has helped a lot, but he isn't the reason

Here Is My Take!

For Right Now!

1.Farragut:9-1(admirals Beat Ooltewah and Lose at soddy-Daisy!)

2.Soddy-Daisy:9-1(trojans lose At Ooltewah and Beat farragut!)

3.Ooltewah:9-1(Owls Beat trojans But Lose at Farragut!)

4.Oak Ridge:6-4(Wildcats Will Be 4th After they Lose Final 3 Games To Farragut,Ooltewah And soddy-Daisy!)

There Will Be a 3 Way Tie For First Between Farragut,Soddy-daisy and ooltewah And Here's Why!

All 3 Will Beat oak Ridge!

Farragut @ soddy daisy (trojans Win!)

Ooltewah @ farragut (Admirals win!)

Soddy daisy @ Ooltewah (Owls Win!)

Here Is My Take!

For Right Now!

4.Oak Ridge:6-4(Wildcats Will Be 4th After they Lose Final 3 Games To Farragut,Ooltewah And soddy-Daisy!)

There Will Be a 3 Way Tie For First Between Farragut,Soddy-daisy and ooltewah And Here's Why!

What are you smoking ?    :D

825368427[/snapback]

I believe it will shake down like this:

Oak Ridge will not lose a game and will win the region 7-0

Ooltewah will finish second after losing to OR in week #9

Farragut will finish third after losing their final 3 games to OR, SD and Ooltewah

McMinn will finish fourth after winning their final 4 games SD, WB, Bradley & Heritage ( SD is the only team that has won a game all year)

But do you actually want to finish 4th in this region, because more than likely you will have to travel to Dobyns Bennett for the first round game.

GO TRIBE!!!!

825368201[/snapback]

Are you on Crack or what, McMinn can't beat Soddy!!!!

That's great Grad but we are not talking about "Stump on Sports" or any radio/tv show for that matter. Come on, I know you see through Ooltewah glasses but you have to admit, Ooltewah people are making a plug for "how good they are" every chance they get ON THIS BOARD...

I think it's great to make a plug for your team but you have to earn that type of talk. Last year your were 3-7. I know this was last year, but take the Caldwell kid out and what's left, last years team.

If you guys win it all, I'll be the first to say congrats.

By the way, don't overlook Heritage. They are a very good team and, despite what most Ooltewah fans think, are capable of beating you. Their numbers are awful strong...

825368300[/snapback]

I guess you will have to findout if Caldwell is the only thing that Ooltewah has... Haha (Laugh) You have no idea what you have coming! Soddy won't be able to stop our tailback, fullback, wide receivers, quarterback, tightend, and BMI & Company! Make sure you drive down to this game next week... There will be a lot of people.. Can't wait! Soddy will lose by 2 touchdowns...

Here Is My Take!

For Right Now!

You are doing Heroin for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825368427[/snapback]