Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, or Soddy?

owlsfan10

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gradfromthenest here is the outcomes that you referred to in your previous post:

2001 Ooltewah wins 28-7 ( OR goes 6-4 fails to make playoffs)

2002 Ooltewah wins 14-9 ( OR goes 9-3 lost in 2nd round )

2003 OR wins 45-7 ( OR advances to semi-finals )

It appears that Ooltewah has had the best success againist OR than any other team in the region. McMinn beat OR @ OR in 2002 29-27 first time in school history that McMinn beat OR.

oak ridge in 4 of the 6 games the starting QB has played only one series in the 2nd half...and in 4 of the 6 all the starters have been out by the 4th quarter. SORRY everybody that we wont start taking knees in the 3rd quarter and the beginning of the 4th...we happen to believe that the 3rd, 4th, and rest should have an oppurtunity to play football too...if they score they score...why dont the other teams just buck up and stop us???

As a somebody who has been the victim of some high scoring Oak Ridge losses I have to say this. They do not run the score up on people. Oak Ridge is one of the classiest football programs anywhere. You do not tell your junior varsity kids not to score and the Wildcats put their JV in as soon as possible. I wish the Wildcats all the luck in the world, unless of course they face the Cougars.

First thing Congradulations Region 2 5a thumb

Very Very Strong showing all four teams going to playoffs ranked in top-ten. Even after you read the rest of this I will be pulling for whoever makes it the farthest out of this region. Except ... Otwah I would be embarressed for 2 5a and would actually be proud to sit on the DB sidelines ( If they would have an old OR fan in their seating section. The only thing OOT needs is to add a cl to the way they are now to be a class act.

I guess enough people have responded and pretty well covers OR running up the score issue. I bet If Oak Ridge tried to run the score up we could have scored 90 points on some of the teams we played this year. I am dead serious. Thats not a joke. Some of the teams we have played have been so outmaned. If we played our starters and second string offense only, We could be averaging 70 points per game. We are averaging 52 points a game emptying the bench after halftime.

Another thing is the Owl that keeps throwing up the three game record between the two schools. I am sure that stat will become as lopsided as all the other win loss stats between other schools and Oak Ridge. That is with exception to a very classy well respected RIVAL that resides up there in Kingsport TN. The Owl coach showed how much class he had last year as well as the fans down there :lol: . Really the only thing missing as far as class goes down there is the C L .I am looking foward to yall coming to Oak Ridge this year and bring a pencil and paper and take notes on how a class act welcomes visitors. Oak Ridge could loose one of these regular season games. They could loose to Soddy or the Owels. If either does better enjoy it cause the title still comes through Oak Ridge and you will not beat two times if you are lucky enough to get past DB.

Sorry Faragut no disrespect but Dobyns Bennet already has your number and are expecting you for a round one thumping. But hey congrads on an awesome season. Going 9-3 and making it to the first round of the playoffs is a very good season.

1 OR

2 SD

3 O add a cl and you can make that a class program down there. thumb

4 F

First thing Congradulations Region 2 5a  thumb

Very Very Strong showing all four teams going to playoffs ranked in top-ten. Even after you read the rest of this I will be pulling for whoever makes it the farthest out of this region. Except ... Otwah I would be embarressed for 2 5a and would actually be proud to sit on the DB sidelines ( If they would have an old OR fan in their  seating section. The only thing OOT needs is to add a cl to the way they are now to be a class act.

I guess enough people have responded and  pretty well covers OR running up the score issue. I bet If Oak Ridge tried to run the score up we could have scored 90 points on some of the teams we played this year. I am dead serious. Thats not a joke. Some of the teams we have played have been so outmaned. If we played our starters and second string offense only, We could be averaging 70 points per game. We are averaging 52 points a game emptying the bench after halftime.

Another thing is the Owl that keeps throwing up the three game record between the two schools. I am sure that stat will become as lopsided as all the other win loss stats between other schools and Oak Ridge. That is with exception to a very classy well respected RIVAL that resides up there in Kingsport TN. The Owl coach showed how much class he had last year as well as the fans down there :lol: . Really the only thing missing as far as class goes down there is the C L .I am looking foward to yall coming to Oak Ridge this year and bring a pencil and paper and take notes on how a class act welcomes visitors. Oak Ridge could loose one of these regular season games. They could loose to Soddy or the Owels. If either does better enjoy it cause the title still comes through Oak Ridge and you will not beat two times if you are lucky enough to get past DB.

Sorry Faragut no disrespect but Dobyns Bennet already has your number and are expecting you for a round one thumping. But hey congrads on an awesome season. Going 9-3 and making it to the first round of the playoffs is a very good season.

1 OR

2 SD

3 O  add a cl and you can make that a class program down there. thumb

4 F

825378844[/snapback]

Hey buddy, I've read your post 10 times and it still makes no sense. I can't even read it...please explain it AND your frustrations.