UNAKA HIGH SCHOOL LOGIC SAYS IT'S THE PLACE TO BE

Logic

hey mr.lander just because we lost a couple of good players dont mean nothin. collins and chambers didnt even play football and baseball yeah they were good but we have some people ready to step up and play in their place. so from now on know what you're talkin about before you start runnin that mouth.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a joke, except to those close to the Ranger program. The Rangers are to be respected, but "the place to be"? It is for you Creekers. I think each community is proud of their accomplishments, and they have all had some along the line. I read another thread this morning, "Be humble" a dad was quoting what he tells his kid. Better think a bit guys. :ph34r:

We were in your shoes for a few years in football and the basketball wasn't too bad either. I know that I ran my mouth and was "too proud". Now I'm sitting here eating crow. Should be a good game up here against you guys, you have earned my respect and I don't care who you have played, you are 6-0. Congradulations! but I do think we'll end you streak. Fingers crossed but good luck.

football lose is first round

basketball will not get to state

baseball will not get back to state

creek is drying up fast give it another year

king will you be at the cosby game im coming in friday night

825369745[/snapback]

feedder schools keep feeding strong character and good talent .logic creeks runing just fine.

okay,well u have back ups for rusty and collins,good.but that doesnt mean they will be half as good as those two.i highly doubt that ull find 2 players wit that talent.

as far as the football team,i knew this would happen.i respect unaka and have some good friends at uhs and am happy for their success.but i knew that after lookin at what unaka was gettin back from last year and lookin at the weak teams they played last year that only got weaker this year,that theyd come out n go newhere from 8-2 to 10-0 and theyd get the big head and start to get cocky.its weird,look at the past 10 years,hv was down as bad as unaka durin part of the 90s,but we didnt duck adversity by makin our schedule easier.we got in the weight room and got better to make up for it.

y cant u jus take ur success and be happy?no u have to make sure everyone knows about it by blowin up the message boards.good,uve been to the state championships.i guess hv can take somethin outta that,we beat the state champion in A basketball by 20 twice and we beat a state contender in A baseball.and a football team that could be on the verge of goin 10-0 wont scrimmage us because of fear of injuries.

This is to lander33, who says that all sports on the creek are drying up. It seems to me that a state championship, many baseball appearances, great football season.. not to mention all the girls accomplishments. We've had a kid go to state in golf and you all reply with stupid comments like "we are drying up". What kind of person is dumb enough to put empty-headed remarks like these.

I'm not bragging on the season to come up and I'm not even bragging on our football team being 6-0 (which I am proud of). The fact is that you all are bringing up things that we've already won. Does Cloudland even have a golf team, seriously? Back to my point, why knock on successful programs when they are what I say.. SUCCESSFUL.