Dresden

eatdirt

It's funny to me how no matter how well Dresden plays that no one will give us credit for being good! Last year we were 7-0 to start off our season and the only thing anyone could say for our guys is "its just pure luck" or "everyone is having an off season"....It is never Dresden is just that good! Some people need to ralize no matter how much you may hate a team or the people in it that you need to get over it and give us credit when our guys beat your team! We have a hard working team and I see us with a lot of potential. Even in the future. Can't wait to see what ya'll have to say about Hewett as the years go on and he improves with his abilities. I am sure there will be an excuse for that too....This should be an interesting season with all the teams so close. Good luck to everyone! :blink:

On top of all that, I've been on here for almost 2 seasons now and don't recall anyone haveing anything negative or disrespectful to say about Dresden (except just before their game with SF last season from the SF fans on here----and Dresden took care of that in short order!)

Hey, I'm from McKenzie and a big Rebel fan and I certainly don't have any disrespect OR disregard for Dresden. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one in McKenzie that feels that way. Lighten up there eatdirt. With only 3 posts, you surely don't have a good idea of what's been posted on here in the past! NO team in 2A in this area has the kind of records that Dresden has had the past two seasons by being "lucky". We all know that much!!!!!!!

eatdirt. .... you sound like a politician begging for votes b/c you're down in the polls (you related to that wimp Kerry???) .... Anyway, let's take your post into context. You talked about being 7-0 and getting no respect. Expand on that, if you will, to include Week 10, when you played a 1-8 team and lost. No disrespect, though.

Now, someone close this silly thread.