Region 4 pick'em contest

GWAVE1

Guest Oakland
you leaving Baskin Robbins?

825369759[/snapback]

well guys i think since we started in week 0, we will use our off week this week so i can slow down myself, ive been writing so many papers this week its not even funny, but i will post the standings. but again, no region 4 pickem this week but we will pick up again next week

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah college is getting harder for me to. I had a rough draft over my essay in political science class, my process analysis essay in English was due, i had a test in my Adv. Alg and Trig class today as well as a test in Psychology class today over the hippocampus, thalmus, cerebellum, the rods and cones in the eyes, auditory canals and neurotransmitters. Thank goodness today is over.

Haha, funny thing to talk about 8-tracks. My mom kept almost all of her old ones and we have an 8-track player in the attic. It still works, to. I discovered alot of my favorite bands thanks to listening to those old things. Just off the the top of my head i know she has Skynard, Kiss, Queen, Leif Garret, David Cassidy just to name a few.

My son told me recently he was thinking about not only going to college but medical school :angry:

This is after years of me telling all my kids that college is over rated and they should all find a job immediately and have the freedom of livng on their own. :P

College was a breeze when I went but of course there were only a few states and presidents to remeber at the time. When i went to college the stadium at UT was open at the ends!

Guest region4fan

Oaky if there is not going to be an official Pick em this week....so be it.

However, I am ready to make my weekly prediction !!

The birds don't sing....

The dogs don't bark.......

The bees don't sting......

WAIT!!!Hold everything...........

The earth just stopped rotating on its axis..............

WHY???

OAKLAND 's PATRIOTS just UPSET the #1 team in the state!!!!!!!!!!

For with GOD all things are possible.

Mark 10:27