Mt. Pleasant vs Moore Co.

not4football

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MP with another blowout win! Although this game was interesting for a little while. Moore County jumps out to an early 10-0 lead. Something i think MP needed. But MP responds well scoring 55 unanswered points. Moore County looked to be a big team but Mp was really physical with them and Moore County could not match MP's speed. Jamarcus Webster was double and triple teamed all night, but i do know of one touchdown recieving and a touchdown rushing. Mp defense was really good except for two early plays in the 1st qt.

One word OVERRATED. Moore County had their way with Mount P. until the coach went away from what was succesfull or maybe he had something else in mind. Mount Pleasant was the same ole Tigers. A bunch of talent with alot of showboating. I am not taking anything away from them, but their are not what I expected to see. #81 was shut down by a 5'4 sophmore! Great job on his behalf. #81 is a very average 1A wideout. I heard he had a lot of talent? I did not see it. The Tigers were physical. Moore County, well same story, different chapter, many missed tackels, and special teams mishaps, that has coast them three games this year. The game was a little closer that score indicated, until the 4th. I don't know if Mount Pleasant can beat Wayne County. They will have a tuff time with Huntland.

#5 for MP was the best I thought they had, good game #5.

One word OVERRATED. Moore County had their way with Mount P. until the coach went away from what was succesfull or maybe he had something else in mind. Mount Pleasant was the same ole Tigers. A bunch of talent with alot of showboating. I am not taking anything away from them, but their are not what I expected to see. #81 was shut down by a 5'4 sophmore! Great job on his behalf. #81 is a very average 1A wideout. I heard he had a lot of talent? I did not see it. The Tigers were physical. Moore County, well same story, different chapter, many missed tackels, and special teams mishaps, that has coast them three games this year. The game was a little closer that score indicated, until the 4th. I don't know if Mount Pleasant can beat Wayne County. They will have a tuff time with Huntland.

#5 for MP was the best I thought they had, good game #5.

825373513[/snapback]

You must be drinking some of that Lynchburg Lemonade while you watched the game. Moore County jumped up 10 on 2 fluke plays. No showboating was evident that I seen. 81 was shutdown When? They tackled him for a loss once, he scored 2 TDs. They doubled and tripled him all night long. You sir are full of what lies in a cow pasture. Hats off to Moore County coach for leaving his starters in against the Tiger freshman. Game closer than score? Give me a break, Mt. Pleasant dropped 55 unanswered points on your guys. A freshman tailback shredded your first team defense. Moore County did have a nice bus. Its a good thing since it was such a long ride home.

Edited by mphstigerfan

What?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamarcus average????? Yes Moore county did kinda contain him. Only two touchdowns and about 80 yards on a couple of punt returns.Don't say a 5'4 sophmore shut him down, he was double and triple teamed all night and still made some plays against them. Ask Collinwood if they think he is average!! I know your upset because you thought yall had a chance for a slight second but You Got IT Handed To You!!!!! Now tuck your tail and run!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluke? Your smart coach did even play a safety. They put 9 men in the box every play. That is how MC hit the middle pass buddy. Then on the Qb scramble, #81 ran up feild and missed him. I still can't understand why MC went away from that pass. All they had to do was throw screenes on MP to slow down the rush.Yeah and 81 was shut down. He caught two balls, they tried their dangest to give it to him every time in the redzone. The two he scored were on flukes.Their ain't no white lies here. Rocky Thomas covered 81like a blanket. Norman was there for the double, but it wasn't needed. He jammed him every play.They didn't need to triple team him because he did not do any thing except inside the 10 when it was time to get some points. By the way, if they would use in as wideout instead of a splitend were he could come in motion, there would be no double teaming him.

Handed to them uh, I will say they handed it to MP on all the missed tackles and special teams. Turn and run, yeah after Wayne County spanks yall and takes the region we'll see who is running.Collinwood, their terrible this year, They didn't have a db over 5'10.Sure he could out jump them. No I am not upset, I was surprised at what I saw. I thought surley MP would be better than that.

Edited by BURLEY

Fluke? Your smart coach did even play a safety. They put 9 men in the box every play. That is how MC hit the middle pass buddy. Then on the Qb scramble, #81 ran up feild and missed him.  I still can't understand why MC went away from that pass. All they had to do was throw screenes on MP to slow down the rush.Yeah and 81 was shut down. He caught two balls, they tried their dangest to give it to him every time in the redzone. The two he scored were on flukes.Their ain't no white lies here. Rocky Thomas covered 81like a blanket. Norman was there for the double, but it wasn't needed. He jammed him every play.They didn't need to triple team him because he did not do any thing except inside the 10 when it was time to get some points. By the way, if they would use in as wideout instead of a splitend were he could come in motion, there would be no double teaming him.

Handed to them uh, I will say they handed it to MP on all the missed tackles and special teams. Turn and run, yeah after Wayne County spanks yall and takes the region we'll see who is running.Collinwood, their terrible this year, They didn't have a db over 5'10.Sure he could out jump them. No I am not upset, I was surprised at what I saw. I thought surley MP would be better than that.

825373542[/snapback]

Why use a safety if you dont need one?