Region 4-4A

Russ098

This is suprising..Central has alot of talent and i was thoroughly suprised when they lost so many games to begin the season..But theyve just won 1 game by a last second field goal and ya'll are talking hosting a playoff game.. Central is one of the more talented teams in 4-4A but if just 1 swing of events in that game against Central and they would be out of the playoffs.. Now i believe they can make the playoffs but lets save the playoff talk until after this week.. The playoff picture will get a little bit clearer after this week.. Hixson vs. ER and Rhea County vs. Central are both big..  The loser of Rhea and Central probably wont make the playoffs and even if they do will be the 4 seed... A Hixson loss will put them into that same boat.. an ER win seals a spot for them..Should be 2 good games..Any predictions?

825376413[/snapback]

You're right, anything could have changed the outcome, but if you actually saw the game, you'd know that a lot of things happened to change the outcome, but Central persevered. That's why people are so excited about that win. The score didn't justify the game. Central's qb alone almost outrushed cleveland. cleveland had one sustained drive, and one breakaway td. It was just a good game, and if everything had been the way it has been all season for central, they would have given up and found a way to lose. That's what people at the game saw, the confidence is back, and the monkey is off of central's back, and now it's time to play football.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Is Mine For Now!

1.Rhea County

2.Red Bank

3.Hixson

4.Cleveland

5.Chattanooga Central

6.East Ridge

7.Brainerd

And There You Go!

825376455[/snapback]

Chris,

You don't know anything about football..well not by these standings...Rhea Co. is not goning to win this region...Red Bank or East Ridge takes this thing home...you have East Ridge at #6..whats up with that..the worst they can finish is 3-3 in the region..right now they are 3-1. Like someone said earlier a win by Red Bank or East Ridge locks up their playoff spot...if Cleveland beats Brainerd it could lock up their spot depending on what happens elsewhere in the region.. Yo Chris come up with some better standings than that.

Here Is Mine For Now!

1.Rhea County

2.Red Bank

3.Hixson

4.Cleveland

5.Chattanooga Central

6.East Ridge

7.Brainerd

And There You Go!

825376455[/snapback]

1.East Ridge

2.Chattanooga central

3.Red Bank

4.Rhea County

5.Cleveland

6.Hixson

7.Brainerd

Good luck to all if we can shake it up even more. Go Brainerd, make some things happen!

1.East Ridge

2.Chattanooga central

3.Red Bank

4.Rhea County

5.Cleveland

6.Hixson

7.Brainerd

Good luck to all if we can shake it up even more. Go Brainerd, make some things happen!

825377231[/snapback]

Nice standings but i hate to say i disagree...Central at 2nd?? Red Bank at 3th?? I know you are a big Pounder fan and theres nothing wrong with that..but them coming in at second..get real kid..they have 3 tuff teams left in their schedule which are Rhea(4-3, 1-2) Hixson(3-4, 1-2) and Red Bank(4-4, 3-1)...if they possibly lose 2 of those games..they can kiss the playoffs goodbye..and if they lose 1 they could be looking at a #4 seed and could be going to Maryville(7-0) I wish goood luck to all the teams in this region and i think the final region standings so far will look like this:

1.Red Bank

2.East Ridge

3.Cleveland

4.Rhea or Hixson

But im not counting out Brainerd or Chatt. Central because their still in the playoff hunt.

Here are my predictions for the week.

Cleveland 28 Brainerd 0

Central 14 Rhea County 28

Hixson 31 ER 14

if these things happen the standings will be like this

RB 3-1

Cleveland 3-2

ER 3-2

Hixson 2-2

Rhea 2-2

Central 1-3

Brainerd 1-3

Basically eliminating Brainerd and Central.. The RB vs. ER game will be the regions biggest game next week..The other games are Central vs Hixson and Rhea vs. Brainerd