Oak Ridge at Farragut

timbdp

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D That's the problem. Farragut doesn’t have the fan base of an Oak Ridge, DB, Maryville or even some of the County Schools. My boys have been at Farragut for 4 years and it is one of the worse football atmospheres I have ever been too. They folks are too busy visiting friends are at homecoming, half the students and parents don't show up until half time because they had Dinner reservations or the other half leaves after half time to go out for Dinner.

Until this attitude changes and they get the community and Student support, the team will never be great. They are playing for their personal pride only. I've been at games that if it wasn't for the band and football parents, no one would been in the Stands.

I visited a Cookeville/ Antioch game last week and my youngest son was shocked at the turn out and what fun a game could be.

The Farragut Fans and Students are spoiled and have forgotten what real Football atmosphere is like. I hope they win the rest of the way because they have had the talent to do it for years. GO ADMIRALS

undefined .

Let's put it this way... I would not want to be a Farragut fan this weekend.  I think this one will get very ugly, very quickly.  Oak Ridge 49-Farragut 7

825378731[/snapback]

haha actually ooltewah owns central in just about every sport every year.....maybe not back in the day, but ever since i was back in high school when i started 5 years ago its been all ooltewah

825379689[/snapback]

Wrestling?

Basketball?

Track?

Baseball? I know Central blew it in the playoffs but I thought they gave the Owls a run for it in other sports! :)

Wrestling?

Basketball?

Track?

Baseball?  I know Central blew it in the playoffs but I thought they gave the Owls a run for it in other sports! :)

825379719[/snapback]

yes in wrestling it wasn't close...basketball we beat them 2 out of 3 times including in the district semifinals....track, our track team was one of the best in the city last year and put it this way, centrals wasn't haha....baseball, ryan wilkes killed them, they beat us once, we took the rest of them

Ooltewah beats Chattanooga Central in EVERYTHING... I mean seriously

Soccer(girls and boys): Owls dominate

Volleyball: Owls dominate

Softball: Owls dominate

Track: Owls dominate

Baseball: Owls generally win(lost last year in playoffs but are gonna destroy PUDS this year)

Basketball: 2 of 3 last season Owls win

Wrestling: who cares, most subliminally homoerotic sport ever(central wins)

Cross Country:(no clue)

Tennis: Owls Win ... Big

Seriously across the board it is rediculous how much better Ooltewah is!

haha although i agree with you about wrestling...we are stil lbetter than them in that, last year we set a school record for how many guys made it to the state tournament...central has nothing on ooltewah, its really sad.....and it was 2 years ago that central beat ooltewah in the playoffs, last year ooltewah destroyed central as ryan wilkes quit on his way to possibly losing his scholarship to kentucky