FCS at Gordonsville

timbdp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why ask this question swanson?? you have said it in several other threads that FCS will handle gordonsville handily. so why did u start this thread, everyone know gordonsville is down ,but they will be back, FCS better enjoy there 1 year of fame, b/c when TC comes back to the region, thats all we will hear about.

why ask this question swanson?? you have said it in several other threads that FCS will handle gordonsville handily. so why did u start this thread

825374817[/snapback]

Hey I didn't start this thread...get off my back...I just responded to it...I don't start threads about games like this in football...Like I said I just responded to it...go fuss to someone else but don't ask me why I started a thread like this when I didn't start it...good gracious...if you want to go fuss on someone for starting this thread go to the very top and see the very first poster on this thread and you know something...that'll be the person who started it...so don't complain about me starting this thread...and I think FCS will beat gordonsville about as bad as they've beat'en other teams in the region...

Edited by swanson71

Yes, i will agree swanson.

I saw FCS play Monterey and they are the real deal. They have talent all over the place and their quarterback solid as a rock . He has a cannon, he has touch and he can also move pretty darn quick. I really hope Gordonsville gives them a run for their money but I just don't see it happening. If I had a guess I would say Friendship will win this one with little trouble. Good luck to everyone and God bless..