Page At Greenbrier

timbdp

Maybe it rains a foot and we find out Herndon can't swim.

Rain or shine ....most of this game will be on the ground...although I suspect that GB is working hard on that play-action to the FB and the QB bootleg. If GB can run the FB, the QB gets loose and then Herndon...it will be a long night for us and the rest of 3a.

Two years ago Herndon intercepted a pass on us and took off, he was hit so hard from the blindside I thought he broke 10 bones...he missed like 3 plays....so he is tough.

We'll need some Bobcat mistakes to help in our effort....something they haven't done much against us in the past 3 yrs.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it rains a foot and we find out Herndon can't swim.

Two years ago Herndon intercepted a pass on us and took off, he was hit so hard from the blindside I thought he broke 10 bones...he missed like 3 plays....so he is tough.

825379856[/snapback]

:)

I haven't seen much that Roger can't do. :) He gets up from tackles that hurt just to watch. Our field holds up pretty well under damp weather, so I'm counting on the Bobcats to keep the mistakes to a minimal. After all, these Seniors have been playing on that field since Jr. Pro. They have tromped every inch of it.

Only two more days! Focus, focus, focus, Bobcats!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Man i wish i had my chance on yall again, unfortunately im at utc now. I hadm y chance last year and we couldnt stop ur qb or runnin back, i really didnt have much of a chance to stop them either, i did the first play of defense then i got in a fight and didnt play d the rest of the night, but i whipped my guy on offense. Then u guys decided to run the score up on us. What class. I hope greenbrier hammers you guys. Go bobcats! Somebody put a hit on this guy for me.

that would be awesome for his hard work to culminate into a scholarship to a top notch school and still get to play football. but back to the game. i like greenbrier in this one. their secondary can stop pages passing game is they decide to try it. and their d line and linebackers are just to tough to line up and run at. but if they lose contain on the sweeps which are a staple to the page offense it could result in a TD. greenbrier has to many weapons on offense. buts it close. 21-17. goodluck to all.